catfishhunter

Ok since i have now made one I have to ask...

Don't let em bug ya! You can come jump nekkid with me anytime;)Me=old,(going)baldheaded, fatman:P so no judgment will come from me:)
This might help ya deal with moron's(not that I am calling anyone here a moron!)

How do you keep a moron in suspense?
.I will tell ya tomorrow..;)

Ok back to nekkid jumps. Still need 2 more Ladies to complete the nekkid 8 way!:ph34r::ph34r:

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Sometimes it's fun to jump nekkid. I've done and would do it again at some point. It's one of those things people that haven't done it just won't understand.

agreed.

it seems to be like the naked jumps are usually done at smaller dzs... dunno if its a small dz atmosphere that makes people jump naked, or that they know less people will see them naked. :P

MB 3528, RB 1182

Sometimes it's fun to jump nekkid. I've done and would do it again at some point. It's one of those things people that haven't done it just won't understand.

Wanna do one with me in Florida Sunny:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hey I just noticed I caught up to you in Jumps Rosa! Just sorry it took you getting hurt to do it :( How is the healing coming? You gonna be back in the air soon?

In the "Cast Off Party" thread is your answer...basically, I had my cast taken off, yesterday! Wooohooo!!! I am trying to walk, but my injured leg will not support my weight quite, yet. I'm working on it, though, so I plan on walking without help very soon! I just need a little time! B|

By the way "Amen" to your new sig line:)

Thank you. It's a beautiful thought, isn't it? :)

~still need 3 more Ladies to make it a nekkid 8 way~:P

Huh? Did I unknowingly agree to something by answering this post? Lol...just kidding! ;)

Huh? Did I unknowingly agree to something by answering this post? Lol...just kidding!

Only if you REALLY wanted to.;)I don't think they make a plane big enough to carry all the guys that would want to be on a nekkid jump with you though:oWe would have to keep it a secret:ph34r:

By the way you don't need to walk to fall out of a plane,and to land you can just slide in on your butt:P~~~~~~~~~Healing Vibes~~~~~~~~~Get better soon!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.