cloudynot

Wuffos

I know this has to have been posted once already, but I get the same responces from everyone....Your crazy, your nuts, your indangering your life.....I want to say "Hey buddy its my life":D:D:D

Some actually say I've always wanted to do that, not many though

Clouds are cool to move through but not if they are NOT jumpable

The funniest answer I have seen to date for the "Why do you jump out of perfectly good airplanes?" question has to be, "Because the door was open?!!" :D

I saw it on a t-shirt somewhere... other than a few of my coworkers, no one really knows I skydive.

However I did put up a Skydive Arizona brochure on the bulletin board with my business card attached to see if I could get anyone to go out and at least do a tandem. :P
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

LOL.....yea geting alot of grief today from the people where I work.Its kinda funny because they have no idea what they are missing:P

The great majority of them never will either and thats the way it should be.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka