Brian425

Sky diver are great people. Especially at the Ranch

Some of you may have heard about my off and injuries. While the injuries sucked, I learned some great thing about this community. Everyone offered some kind of help to me.

People from the Ranch were at the scene before the ambulance. The people who's farm I landed on were VERY kind and helpful. EMT's and police were helpful polite and even made me laugh once or twice. Ivan, Jerry and Viola helped contact my family, bring my truck and gear to the hospital and visited me in the Trauma room. Donna and Sonic would not take a penny for a helmet I borrowed from them. And they called to check up on me a few days later. And my family is always GREAT.

Just nice to see that when something important happens, everyone is there for you. THANKS!!!

B

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Not Nasty, NICE!!!!! :)
I don not really know if it is the mean farmers farm. All I can say is they were VERY nice to me. When I head up to the Ranch agian, I am going to bring them a card and some flowers. Just a small thanks.

And the guy at the Ranch? I think I'll just buy some more Beer. Damn, why am I always buying? LOL

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.