Brian425

So Ivan screwed up my vacation!!!

And I really don't care. I'm with Eva and we are still going to have fun. I heard of some flooding and mudslides in the mountains in North Carolina and Ivan is going to Florida the same time I wanted to be there.

So the plans for the "vacation without a destination" have changed again. So no mountians and Florida sun, off to New Orleans to party like rock stars and to give my liver a good beating. We might even do some normal adult things. Who knows, who cares. It's 2 weeks away from work. :P

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Oh NO!!! It looked like it was going to pass New Orleans last night. DAMN IVAN!!! >:( >:(

I will have to check accuweather.com again.

Hey wait, they will keep the bars open right? I guess I could just resign myself to drinking a hurricane during a hurricane.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

I would never attack Ivan. He always hooks me up with clickies and lets me off easy with the reposts.

It's the DAMN Hurricane Ivan, that blows. And I will personally attack him. >:(