Vallerina

Have YOU dated an asshole/bitch?

Yes, I have dated an asshole. My friends thought he was an asshole, his friends thought he was an asshole. Funny thing was he wasn't an asshole to me (or so I kept telling everyone) til we broke up and I found out all the shit he really did behind my back.

What an asshole.

I keep offering to vet your prospects for you, but you never take me up on it.

Oliver ruined you for other men. Once you have English, you never go back. Just ask Julie.

We're famed as cooks and lovers you know.

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To

Except for the assholes I slept with... I knew they were assholes but the sex was awesome!

I hope I'm not being too inquisitive, but why?

PM'd

Ooh, Ooh, I know this one. I had this discussion with a date the other night. It's for the same reason that most chicks go for the assholes or for the guy who is actually or emotionally unavailable. It's safe, at least subconsciously. They already know they will never make a full-monty, emotional investment or that a long term gig is unrealistic. The sex is great (and it is) because there are no emotional hangups. There really is nothing to loose in the short term, but in the long run you get what you paid for.

So, am I right?

It's for the same reason that most chicks go for the assholes or for the guy who is actually or emotionally unavailable.

Hmmm....actually, I found that guys who were assholes were the worst makeouts. They thought they were doing things right, and they didn't take direction very well. They were assholes, and they were all about themselves, and it showed.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I keep offering to vet your prospects for you, but you never take me up on it.

Oliver ruined you for other men. Once you have English, you never go back. Just ask Julie.

HA! Oliver was definately not an asshole. A drunk yes but an asshole? Never!!! I miss that short, bald and freckly little cutie!

As for the English being known for their cooking, HA! I've been to England. The food there sucks. The only decent meal I had was one I cooked myself.

The last guy you tried to hook me up with is married now. Like I need that!!!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

HA! Oliver was definately not an asshole. A drunk yes but an asshole? Never!!! I miss that short, bald and freckly little cutie!

As for the English being known for their cooking, HA! I've been to England. The food there sucks. The only decent meal I had was one I cooked myself.

The last guy you tried to hook me up with is married now. Like I need that!!!

That's because you didn't move fast enough to scoop him up.

I wasn't referring to dear old Oliver. If you're into bald, freckly men, have I got a choice for you....

That's because you didn't move fast enough to scoop him up.

I didn't want him. Remember?

I wasn't referring to dear old Oliver. If you're into bald, freckly men, have I got a choice for you....

Please Gareth, try to refrain from being matchmaker. You're frightening me.

Stick with the insults. It suits you better and you're so good at it!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

No I haven't... at least I don't think anyone I've dated has been a Bitch...

Course maybe I'm an a$$hole... and that's why I never seem to date much...

Naw... its probably just because I don't ask women out...

oh well... I'm really just here to have fun...

I
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...