megsterr

Nathan Gilbert

I have had some patches made in memory of Nathan.I had the patches made because I thought everyone that knew him would like a little reminder of him on every jump.The profits will be sent to family. The patches are $5.If you would like one e-mail me, so I can get your info.The attachment is a picture of the patch.Blue Skies, Megsterr

I didn't plan on making any stickers.The patch is iron-on so it's easy to put on your suit.You can make some if you would like.This isn't for profit so I don't have a trademark on it or anything.
Anyone that would like a patch just mail me the $5. Make sure to include your return address.I'm having trouble contacting people back who have no e-mail entered.
M Sterr
1100 Buchta #1101
Angleton, TX 77515

Do you have a paypal account? I am sure the process would be greatly expedited if you make payments available by paypal. If you don't have one I am sure someone here can help set one up.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Those are cool...and a nice sentiment for a friend who's passed on.

I didn't know Nate, but I have a Superman patch that I'll sew onto a suit (whenever I get one :()for a skyjumper from our home DZ here that has passed away of cancer.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.