kelel01

Wow . . way to go, you f***ing dumbass . .

Exactly, which is why I usally send another email with the same subject line 'real' quick. They are more likely to go straight to the 'new' message and just delete the older one. Noone has that much time to waste on trying to figure out who sent the wrong attachment or who did which typo or whatever.

Now, that is excellent, practical advice! Great idea and I'll remember it 'just in case'.

Bit worried about the "usually" bit though... just how many times do you make this mistake??? :D

nothing to see here

Ok, I'm done with this thread. Karma, blah, blah, blah . . . you've all done it, so get off it. Lesson learned. I believe in karma, but we've all done shit that deserved something to come back around, good and bad.

Some people are so freakin' hypocritical, it makes me want to laugh out loud.

Kelly

Which brings us to our second lesson, grasshopper...

never, never post anything on dz.com and not expect to get ripped on!B|B|B|

never, never post anything on dz.com and not expect to get ripped on!

Yes, yes, I should have known. I was blinded by marveling at my own stupidity. :D

so have you heard anything back form the person you emailed?
My photos

My Videos

Nope . . . still playing the waiting game, though not nearly as anxiously. But like wmw said, it might come up later, so I'm not chillin' just yet.

Although, it wasn't that bad. It wasn't a three-paragraph rant. Just a two-sentence rant that taken out of context would make no sense.

Having seen this before, here is generally how it works.

Eventually, some manager hears about the whole situation, then:
Apologizes to the customer and swears it was just your sense of (misguided) humor.
Decides that it is too difficult to replace you because it would take too much time away from playing Solitaire on their computer.
Decides it is an opportunity to place you in a position where you won't ask for a raise for fear of discussing "the incident".

Then, after a week, they come to you and get you to promise not to do it again while being apologetic.

You should sit quietly and understand that by the time of your next review, you'll have a different manager.