girlygirl

cheap flights to florida and tunnel time

Wow, I just bought a $88.00 roundtrip flight to Orlando for my tunnel time in November. I feel bad cashing in on the drama that's going on down there but WOW!

Is anyone going to be there or traveling down on weekend of Nov. 12, 13, and 14? How far is the nearest DZ, is there likely to be DZfun at all or is it better to chill the night after tunnel time.

NYC

That will be one plane ride full of geriatrics I bet. I've taken enough flights from LaGuardia to notice the whordes of people in the Florida gates hahah

Oy vey, you in New York eh honey? That's fabulous ho-neey. Ugh, gotta go, I think I have a schpilkus in my ganecktagezoink.

Still a super cheap flight, theres normally lots of stuff going on in november since its "season" for south florida. I'm sure all the major Dz's will have stuff going on near that time I'd check the events and places forum when its a tad closer. :)

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

I don't care as long no one farts smelly.

You got a lot to learn about jump planes.;)

Oh, I've smelt some bad ones but at least in a jump plane you can open the door & also it's a short flight usually. (LOL- kinda like a family fart, disgusting but funny..) Nothing worse than being on a 3hr.+ pressurized flight w/ stinky farter.