RevJim

Peanut and Lucky's wedding video now on the web!

:)
I finally figured out how to rip from a DVD on this laptop, not to mention re-encode and still make it small, yet viewable on the web. :)
This is the video, as I received from Jeremy on DVD.

I would like to thank Jeremy for being there to do the video, editing it, and sending me a copy. Thanks to SkydivingMovies.com for hosting the file. Thanks to all that were there for the wedding, and thanks most of all to Peanut and Lucky for allowing me to share that special day in their lives!

Enjoy, and remember, writing your own ceremony (as they did) makes for a truely awsome memory!
Hosted at SkydivingMovies.com
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Oh my goodness. Thanks for posting that. What a beautiful wedding. I feel so fortunate to have met you guys at The Farm. There was an instant feeling. The love for each other and for those around you both is very evident. Thanks to both of you!!!

Lucky...I love you girl. You are a beautiful woman, mind, body and soul...(I wanna be a sister too!!)

Peanut...You are one lucky man!!

...TO GROW WITH... That's a great way to think about it!

Video was fabulous and the music was perfect!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Thanks for the post-that has got to be the best use that I've ever gotten from a couple of jump tickets.

I KNEW I forgot to mention something!

Thanks goes out to 2fat2fly for giving Peanut and Lucky their wedding jumps as a present.

You ROCK dude!
It's your life, live it!

Well Jeessseeee,,, I swore in my younger dayz, dat i’d wood never show my naked hinny over here. Out of respect yew understand, AND fear of the natzi pigs dat are going to kick me out soon as i get here, hehehehe Jeese, i just hope, dat the pig in this room is dat blond chick i did acid with at rantoul a few years back and not Bill Von somebody..

Boy,,, I must be getting old ..-- here I am. I am soooo humbleed..,(and drunk of course) I simply feel so mushyyy.... Well, soon as yall are done reading dis, i’m shore somebody is going to say, SOMEBODY did something with peanut.. Don’t send out a rescue party.

Well, back to reality,,,,before, i get kicked out,, i mess well get my licks in.
Blue sky serinity? Hay, yew woodn’t be dat cute little young blond chick that was taking a bath at the same time of my weekly sat night bath in the swoop pond wood yew? if so,,, I remember yew,,,, and Lucky sed iffin yew follow me home, she sed yew could stay. She sed yew handled yerself well with fighting off the dawgs sat night, and she might need yew one day. . She sed, You wood probably make it on a drop zone. Hang in dar rookie.... But anyway, thanks for the kind words. Dat was the furst time i’ve met you, and you seemed like a very good person with a good heart. I look forward to eating chocolate with you again at the next Puke boogie Oct 23, wink giggle-snort -fart,,, hoping its a chocolate time of month again, hehehehe

flying-Jason. We’ll be back there organizing rookie 7 ways at the next puke. Thanks for the kind words... and lets PACK FAST...

GARDNER AND LEANNN... hayyy ASSHOLEEEEE... WHERE YOU BEEN? I’ve not seen yall since dat nasty fireworks accident at rome a year or so ago. LLLL,, iI aint holding no grudges,, I miss yew guyss.... How de LLLL yall been? Yall been out to dew farm yet? Gardner, its a great place for those small little chemical mixups dat go boom in the night. COMEEE OUT and PLAYYYYY with meeeeeee... Course yew understand, dat Neither yew or yer old lady can use MY ASS...

2fat to fly... LLLL boy,, yew aint flat,,, In my circles we’d call you a “floater”,, What yew done? lost weight or something? Thanks for the tickets man. I travel all over looking for people in the big family with good hearts. Dats what i usually judge people from. Whats their heart got? What kinda family member are they. What you did was shore nice, and i’d like to spend some time around the fire with yew. Do you by any chance live near the south? If not, is it getting cold where you live and need a vacation? We’ve got the dry bed, on rubber wheels anytime yew need a vacation. Come on down,,, hey,, what about Oct 23 weekend? BTW-- whats the problem you have with the beans at rantoul? LLLL boy, just sit down, and start munching, while you wait for runway crossing.. those things were ripe and delecious..

The nut,,, :)
Its a good day to LIVE, why puck up a good thing.

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

Dat drop zone in delaware... Dat was a really really really FINE DROP ZONE. people were good,,, the JM's could hold dar alchol,,, pleanty of rookies to play with... some kids, dat dar parents didn't know me...

Yeah,,, I'd go back there. Matter of fact, thinking of putting my oldest rug rat out dar in the spring... Honestly, I need to visit de rug rat, and --LLLL i need a place to sleep-- and yall got a pretty nice bunkhouse....

Yeah,,, nice spot,, and I miss dat crazy British fellow.. I hope he is okay

There is no reply in aad section for. " hell no i would not put an AAD on my back"

hey doug,,, how is tullahoma doing? damn, a drop zone 40 miles down the road, that I call home,, and for some reason I can't find time to get back there. I miss dem people too. Chris and his old lady, dey got a nice thing going there. We should get back there before the next puke boogie at the farm.

Hayyyyy,,, can you talk chris Martin into a puke? Laughing, i shore as hell couldnt talk Mullins into it...

Ya know, I haven't exactly met you, but we were once on a load or two together in delaware a few years ago. You seemed so... normal! :)

Dave

That's right! Ya can see that in the video. He's proud (and rightfully so) of Lucky, and speaks like a, um, well, yankee with an accent. ;)
It's your life, live it!

yew woodn’t be dat cute little young blond chick that was taking a bath at the same time of my weekly sat night bath in the swoop pond wood yew?

Dat would be me!!! Where is lucky? Tell her to get her ass back on here and throw some of those yummy kisses my way.

Whatever happend to those flamingos? That ransom note was fun. I think my favorite was hand delivering to Lucky while she was naked in bed:):ph34r: But hey, you had to do it. Those flamingos gotta travel!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

yew woodn’t be dat cute little young blond chick that was taking a bath at the same time of my weekly sat night bath in the swoop pond wood yew?

Dat would be me!!! Where is lucky? Tell her to get her ass back on here and throw some of those yummy kisses my way.

Whatever happend to those flamingos? That ransom note was fun. I think my favorite was hand delivering to Lucky while she was naked in bed:):ph34r: But hey, you had to do it. Those flamingos gotta travel!

pssst,,,hey Mary Ann,, anytime its a puke boogie , and i'm missing in the morning,, it means i'm on a load, and I couldnt get her up,,,Anytime yew want pretty lady,, you just jump right in there with her and wake her up slowly. Try to be nice, she likes to snuggle so she wakes up feeling good,,, But get her ass up fer me one way or the other okay,, i'm gonna need a packer, and she aint figured out dat she is a married lady yet. SHE HAS TO PACK, for wife duties. Cause I did husband duties the night before when she came stumbling home after yew shameless hussies quit playing games with the dawgs. hehehehehe,, what goes around comes around. LETS SKYDIVEEEEE

ERRR,, in case yew have any trouble getting her up,,just call out,,, I'm available to help yew. wink

BTW,, It was good to see the old time skydiver thing with the ransom note. I enjoyed the ransom notes of the old days... Good to see Monroe skydivers are still doing that kinda thing. Its very respectful to our olders. AND I double dawg dare him to send that ransom note again.