AndyAnderson

Up late? Want to know what I used to do?

Turn on the FX channel now to watch a really bad movie I worked on. I get killed a few times and even do a skydive at the end of the movi. B grade at its best. My old Land Rover is also featured!

I assume you mean this film and not the 1986 Chuck Norris/Lee Marvin action hit [url"http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090927/"]The Delta Force[/url]. Were you a stuntman? Who did you used to work with?
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Can you answer the question, "Why do people make bad films?"
I have not been able to understand it. Is it just that during the making of it, it just doesn't seem bad yet??

Nope. You pretty much how good/bad it's going to be by reading the script. Why are they made?
1/ To fill the late night spots (they're cheap)
2/ Sneak in a washed out half recognizable name from the 80's in it, and you can sell it to most markets in the world as a "Hollywood" movie.

Thank god there is Dropzone.com for late nights...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Some of the movies I worked on (A Far off Place, Bopha, Tarzan) hoped for a real theater release. Most however were for the cable and more importantly the video stores in the middle east and the far east. The market for B grade action/ war movies is insatiable.
One production company took un-used footage from 6 other movies and spent 3 weeks shooting links between scenes and released a piece of garbage that people still rent.