RevJim

so you want to be a lawyer, huh?

Clicky no worky

The quickest change I've ever seen was when the lights went out in the courthouse while a very liberal (bad childhood, etc) PD was interviewing a new client in a locked cell... The client was accused of multiple rapes and murders in several states. Nothing happened, but after the color came back to her, she didn't quit seem the same.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/10/07/courtroom.slashing.ap/index.html

fixed clicky

"I've contended all along that this guy is nuts, and to be honest, this pretty much confirms it," Garraway said late Wednesday. "... what kind of rational person would attack his own lawyer?"
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

"... what kind of rational person would attack his own lawyer?"

Who'd want to listen to that list?

It was not the first outburst in the trial. On Tuesday, while the jury was out of the room, Williams threatened to shoot the judge, the prosecutor and the court-appointed attorney.

I wonder if he has a mailing address and a caliber of ammo that he prefers. :ph34r:

but I bet he maintains his innocence:D

He's well on his way. He's attempting to kill all the witnesses. If they have no witnesses to prove it, you are innocent. :S

"Your honor, I would like to throw myself on the mercy of the court, as I had a hard life and am an orphan."
"Aren't you in court for killing both your parents?"
"If we wish to dwell on the details..."
:ph34r: