Laurel

Target took my gift and crammed it up my...

Shop at Wal-Mart.

Boycot Wal-Mart. They are the death of customer service, and small business. They just don't give a shit. If that's what you all mean by customer service, you can all keep it.

They treat their staff like shit, offer nothing in the way of job security or beneifits, do not even attempt to provide customer service, and are some of the dirtiest places I've ever been in.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Everyone stop buying each other crap from these discount stores.

You all know it's shit you don't use for more than a week before it ends up in the garage or closet collecting dust. You would have bought yourself something nicer.

Instead, everyone give something that either a) means something and comes from the heart, or b) something you can really use like...... jump tickets.

Serously, the holiday season is approching, and with it everyone's mad dash to the stores to buy......crap. My family gave up giving crap gifts along time ago. It's much nicer the way we do things now, gatherings of family and friends, and cards, letter, and notes of love and appreciation.

Why stress over "crap".

Boycot Wal-Mart. They are the death of customer service, and small business. They just don't give a shit. If that's what you all mean by customer service, you can all keep it.

That's not very nice! In Illinois the awesome Wal-mart staff spent over an hour with me helping me choose my toga!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

That's not very nice! In Illinois the awesome Wal-mart staff spent over an hour with me helping me choose my toga!

And a very nice toga it was........:)

Ok, I'll take some of that back....boycot Wal-Mart, except the one in Rantoul.......

And a very nice toga it was........:)

Ok, I'll take some of that back....boycot Wal-Mart, except the one in Rantoul.......

Then again HH, Betsy and I had a hell of a time trying to find toys there and forget any type of party favors!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Just had a thought.....

How did you know the gift was bought at Target in the first place?

He bought it in Shreveport and out of all the retailers there, Target is the only one who carries the item. Deductive reasoning. :o)
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Still no comment on what I said -- Why didn't the gift-giver include the gift receipt with the gift when giving it to you?-Jeffrey

Dude - I don't know. I never include a gift receipt with my gifts because I think my gifts are so superior and people will want them. :D I think some of y'all are missing the point. It shouldn't matter if a receipt is given or not. This issue is about a customer service effort, not designed to hurt the retailer, where loss prevention and profit margins are accounted for through middleman costs. It's simple. LOTS of other retailers practice this. And the ones that say "All sales are final, no returns or exchanges" are usually on sale items that are being sold at or just above cost.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I blame it on all the other people who have basically lied,faked, obused returning things!..
Most stores get some kinda of credit and/or keep some kind od tracking of items they selll..for example..bad product, bad batch, etc.
I work parttime in fastfood..we get several people everyday lie and want something for free..even if they ask order 1 thing..and get exactly that, then come back and say.."oh..we meant this instead of that" We satisfy them...and it does cost the store money!...
( no receipt most of the time either)..