Merkur

Looking for a ride from Ontario to Perris

I heard that there is a lady setting up a shuttle service for people to get from the airport to the DZ. Call manifest and see what Dan has to say.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hi, I was just in the same boat for Nationals.
I took a shuttle from Ont to the DZ.
Here is the info for it.
Discount Shuttle
800-699-4826
800-670-4867
$48
Ontario Airport to Perris

It wasn't too bad, did not have to worry about calling people, renting cars, returning cars, etc....
It was pretty easy.

What you need to do is call in advance and make a reservation. They are actually located on the airport I believe. What happoned is I made a reservation, walked outside of airport and told the lady who then calls the shuttle people and they will be there within 5 mins.

It was basically the best option for me and cheepest. You do not have to worry about filling up the car with gas, or return it.

Way cheeper then a taxi.
Good luck.

Hey guys! By now, everybody probably has decided on how and when to go to the Bigway camp next week. So any new travel arangements made for next Wednesday from Ontario to Perris around 0100 pm ?
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

Hey guys! By now, everybody probably has decided on how and when to go to the Bigway camp next week. So any new travel arrangements made for next Wednesday from Ontario to Perris around 0100 pm ?

And I give it a try again for those who just look here on the weekend.;)
So if anybody is flying in next Wednesday around noon and already has a trip organized - please let me know, so that nice people who offered picking me up (driving from Perris to Ontario and back) don't have to spend their time on the road and can jump instead.
M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!