pop

Sober October, Remember November, Denial Free December - I quit!!!!!!

That's right....you heard me right!!!! I QUIT!!! I am not drinking again. After this weekend's escapade I am no longer drinking again (till the end of the year). Geno and Iwan are joining me for the month of Novemeber. We are calling it Remeber Novemeber since we always forget things when we drink.
So if you see me trying to drink any alcohol...I gave you the right to smack me on the back of the head to knock some sense into me. I give you permission to do the same thing to Geno and Iwan, but only in the month of Novemeber,

REMEMBER NOVEMBER!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Nooo, don't stop drinking. You 3 were cracking me up saturday on the phone. I can't live without those hilarious DDs or text messages.

Hrm, but if you don't remember saturday night....does that mean i don't have to be Iwan's ho anymore? He was pimping me out to you for $50...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ha! I bet you don't last throught the week.

That's what I thought too.. I think the only one that's going to be succesfull is Geno.. We'll let him explain why.. ha ha..

Remind him about how he professed his love for me on the phone. Don't worry. I saved the message. :D

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Sunshine, he's crazy, not stupid! ;)

And Vinnie's right, Pop...Andy's gonna see this and wreak ugly vengeance on you, especially after Sober October.

Besides, it's Natasha's birthday this Friday...aren't we going to get some more "Before...During...After" shots? :)
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

That's what I thought too.. I think the only one that's going to be succesfull is Geno.. We'll let him explain why.. ha ha..

Remind him about how he professed his love for me on the phone. Don't worry. I saved the message. :D

>:( and you know what they say.. small kids and drunks tell the truth (or something like that.. )

Shannon and Mike.. sittin' in a tree... :P

and you know what they say.. small kids and drunks tell the truth (or something like that.. )

He told me that some dutch guy wanted to do me....so i guess that's true too. :D Hehe

>:( and you know what they say.. small kids and drunks tell the truth (or something like that.. )

It wasn't Mike. It was Geno!! :o:D

--------------

Sober October, Remember November, Denial-free December!!!!

There will be sober picrures of me before during and after.....You will not see me at the Nut House this thursday....I am not takimg my shirt off at a Mexican restaurant again...From now on I will only Sober Dial beautiful women....Andy has nothing on me....LONG LIVE TEQUILA FREEEEEEEE!!!!!

[url]

Ok, let me correct that then..

Shannon and Geno sittin' in a tree... .

You wish it was me

I gave up getting drunk!!! I'll still have a beer or glass of wine once or twice a week, though. Nothing goes better with spicy foods than a good beer!

My last episode is also what made me decide to stop getting drunk. :S
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

don't pass out at Geno and Pop's house
-----------------------------------------------------------
So what happens if you pass out there???

Iwan made me promise not to tell that he woke up the next day with a sore ass and an empty bottle of Head & Shoulders next to the bed...

B|>:(
GFD likes guys that jump off of buildings onto trampolines and into pick-up trucks in a single bound!
:P
Sobriety be damned!

You take BASE jumping to a whole new level Vinnie. ;)

I think next time we need a bigger trampoline and a taller building.

Iwan, sorry to hear about your ass. :P

--------------