alanab

need help fining a post pretty please

it was either here or in general skydiving, but it was a post by someone who was loking for a picture of a canopy with all the parts labeled.
if anyone can please help me find thiss post i would greatly appreciate it!
if not, then does anyone know where i can find a similar pic?
i am doing a large info graphic for my final in one of my classes and i would love to do it on this topic. i just need to find: a high res shot of someone landing their canopy pretty close up with all or most parts of the canopy visible in the pic and some kind of diagram that has all the parts of the canopy pointed out and labeled.
if you have anything i can use for this project please let me know or email me at alanabyrnes at yahoo

thanks in advance:)

I don't mean to hijack your thread but I am looking for a post or site that has a worded and diagrahmed parachute packing instructions or how to pro pack site? Do you know of one?
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

first of all here is the site you want......second and most important, ask an instructor to teach you and do not rely on these pictures i have posted for you as it is not the same as actually learning, it is your life after all.

I dont know how experienced you are as your profile does not say any jumps but be smart and talk to an instructor.

this is the clicky.... http://www.skydivetheranch.com/propack.htm

.Karnage Krew Gear Store