AggieDave

Gig'em Aggies!

It WAS .... a great game...,,, (except for the A & M fans....)... tough finish,, tough loss.... # 22 vs. # 2..
I was checking out the games on cable,, when I came accross this one... What caught my attention,,,, was I SWEAR... I could HEAR AggieDaves' horn....... each time the A & M band would play.....:P;):)That fake field goal play was swwweeeet..... excellent move for the tight end on the right side of the line,,, to sneak behind the line of scrimmage... undetected to take the pass ( which was almost thrown behind him),,, and bring it in for the tying score....... I bet you'll see THAT play on many a highschool field next year..... well designed well executed.... sorry the Aggies ran outta time....

Sure, we didn't quite pull off the win, but talk about one hell of a game! I sure as hell wouldn't have wanted to be in OU's locker room at 1/2 time!B|

I was pulling HARD for A&M. That was a great game! I had an ulterior motive, though. I was hoping they'd open the door for Auburn. Can't fault em. They very nearly pulled it off. Impressive! B|

I was pulling HARD for A&M. That was a great game! I had an ulterior motive, though. I was hoping they'd open the door for Auburn Michigan.

EVERYBODY needs at least one loss. :P

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

It was a great day to be a Bama fan, and it's not because we knocked down the MSU Bulldogs, but two other schools that I hate the most, and a coach I have no respect for, all lost! B|

Tennessee lost to Notre Dame, Miami lost to Clemson, and tough luck Franchione, but this is not your year, not yet...

Well, Auburn, you'll have to earn it the hard way... on the field! Bring it on!

Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just gotta say it... BOOMER SOONER! :ph34r:

Although I do have to hand it to Coach Fran and the rest of the Aggies... Was one helluva fight. Boy am I glad we had Jason White at the helm... Almost lost Peterson too... that was one heck of a nail biter, but then again it always is when you visit Kyle Field.

9 and 0... who's next? ;)

On a lighter note... http://www.jcdenton40.com/DanCody(WM9).avi Poor Dan Cody... somethin' just ain't right with that boy... :D:D:D

then again it always is when you visit Kyle Field.

Sort of like in 2002,huh?:P

Yeah...well, we'll square away Tech on Saturday. The only downside is that playing them means that Tech fans will be on campus. They are the worst fans in college football. Very rude, very unrespectful and always trying to start fight as well as trashing and vandalizing campus. [:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

then again it always is when you visit Kyle Field.

Sort of like in 2002,huh?:P

Yeah...well, we'll square away Tech on Saturday. The only downside is that playing them means that Tech fans will be on campus. They are the worst fans in college football. Very rude, very unrespectful and always trying to start fight as well as trashing and vandalizing campus. [:/]

That bad huh? Then I hope the Aggies shut them up early! When it comes to home team fans, I think the Hawaii Rainbow fans are the worst as far as inciting fights and trash-talking the visiting team and fans, especially those from the mainland.

I mean seriously... what a bunch of needle-nose dicks!

Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban