Squeak

The Awful thing

does anyone have a link to the little AVI.
If youv'e seen it you know what I mean
If you havn't it's an animation of a little creature with a pretend motorbike and he makes all the sounds for the bike then rides off in a puff of smoke.
It's FUNNY as FE%^#%K.
So anyone gotta link?:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thanks Stormy
Found it:)
I've seen it a whole heap of times and they were showing it at the start of the "day tape" a the Equinox boogie , it cracks me up EVERY time:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That probably speaks volumes about meB|:P:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Oh my gosh, our pilot Dan plays that over the PA system at manifest. They transferred it to their phones so I heard it so many times over the weekend. So freaking funny. :D

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

Thanks Stormy
I've seen it a whole heap of times and they were showing it at the start of the "day tape" a the Equinox boogie , it cracks me up EVERY time:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

It wasn't quite as funny when the LO's played it over the loudspeakers at 6.30 in the freakin' morning though! :S
:ph34r:

My Nox rocked! How did yours go? Did I meet you? Nobody there seemd to have a real name!

nothing to see here

Thanks Stormy

It wasn't quite as funny when the LO's played it over the loudspeakers at 6.30 in the freakin' morning though! :S
:ph34r:

My Nox rocked! How did yours go? Did I meet you? Nobody there seemd to have a real name!

See now that's when is was FUNNY as because I was out of bed and showered everyday by 5:30am:D:D:D:D

Eiley I'm the guy who had the white long sleeve T shirts with SQUEAK on the front;) and "If you can read this DONT let me exit the plane" on the back
I did over 30 jumps so you were probably on a load with me :)I did not do any of the BIG way stuff with Pommie Dave though, he seemed a bit to into himself for my liking:D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

See now that's when is was FUNNY as because I was out of bed and showered everyday by 5:30am:D:D:D:D

Eiley I'm the guy who had the white long sleeve T shirts with SQUEAK on the front;) and "If you can read this DONT let me exit the plane" on the back
I did over 30 jumps so you were probably on a load with me :)I did not do any of the BIG way stuff with Pommie Dave though, he seemed a bit to into himself for my liking:D:D:D:D

Hmmm... maybe our paths didn't cross then... I was usually just getting ready to go to bed at 5.30 in the morning! ;)

God those parties were good! Did you happen to catch the crate-stacking competition run by the Way Cool guy that began at about 6.00am on the Sunday after the last Saturday? I think the winner managed to balance on a stack of 13 milk crates! Mad Cow's commentary was gold!

A bit peeved that I didn't win a single thing in the raffles (I was so sure that canopy was mine!) - especially since my friend won 3 times - and she won the wet t-shirt competition!

I didn't do that many lobs, but some of the ones I did were of good enough 'quality' to get on to the Day tape - a 9-way wagon wheel, an awesome raft jump and Jim B's 80th birthday '80-way'. I soooo can't wait to get my copy of the Boogie DVD!

nothing to see here

i was at nox aswell.. but got over that animation after the first day tape.. i remember when they played it at 5:30..

that made me laugh.. i think i was still trying to get to bed at that time =0)

twas my first equinox and had a heaps good time.

Hmmm... maybe our paths didn't cross then... I was usually just getting ready to go to bed at 5.30 in the morning! ;)

God those parties were good! Did you happen to catch the crate-stacking competition run by the Way Cool guy that began at about 6.00am on the Sunday after the last Saturday? I think the winner managed to balance on a stack of 13 milk crates! Mad Cow's commentary was gold!

A bit peeved that I didn't win a single thing in the raffles (I was so sure that canopy was mine!) - especially since my friend won 3 times - and she won the wet t-shirt competition!

I didn't do that many lobs, but some of the ones I did were of good enough 'quality' to get on to the Day tape - a 9-way wagon wheel, an awesome raft jump and Jim B's 80th birthday '80-way'. I soooo can't wait to get my copy of the Boogie DVD!

ha i was there at that crate staking comp.. we were up at the farm watching everyone play with bubbles.. was fkn funny.. scattered cunts. hand brake did all right with the crates .. i think he was on 7 then josh got up on 9.. about that time i departed for brissy airport.. wicked.

!

I was there for most of that, I watched as Josh got 11 then Grant Ball put a Tshirt over his lap top, I mentioned the TZ that it's about to get smashed, and with in about 3 mintues a crate fell on it and FUGGED it :S:S

We will have seen each other but alas not introduced:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ha i was there at that crate staking comp.. we were up at the farm watching everyone play with bubbles.. was fkn funny.. scattered cunts. hand brake did all right with the crates .. i think he was on 7 then josh got up on 9.. about that time i departed for brissy airport.. wicked.

Considering the injury Handbrake was walking around on, he did exceptionally well... though by that time none of us were feeling any pain. ;)

I spent a bit of time at the farm (and the loungeroom and the greenroom:)), wonder if we met?

Squeak...
We will have seen each other but alas not introduced

We'll make sure to keep a better eye out next time. :):ph34r::ph34r:

nothing to see here

Well, I trust I partook in your beer then! :D ;)

It would have been easy to do the whole Nox on free beer! All those kegs put on and every time Macca got pissed he'd put a carton over the bar...

How good was the talent contest??? My two favourites were the two serious ones - Losty on guitar was just awesome - who'd a thunk it? - and Yobbo doing 'Wish you were here' about had me in tears. But then Hazel and her joke had me clutching my stomach with laughter.

Oooohhh, I'm gettin' them post-Boogie blues again. I am totally going for the whole three weeks in 2006 - pre-Nox, Equinox and De-Tox! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

nothing to see here

Considering the injury Handbrake was walking around on, he did exceptionally well... though by that time none of us were feeling any pain. ;)

I spent a bit of time at the farm (and the loungeroom and the greenroom:)), wonder if we met?

Squeak...
We will have seen each other but alas not introduced

We'll make sure to keep a better eye out next time. :):ph34r::ph34r:

possibly.. do you know scatty? hes one of my good mates of 12 years.. he brought me up to the nox. i was hanging with him mostly.

Well, I trust I partook in your beer then! :D ;)

It would have been easy to do the whole Nox on free beer! All those kegs put on and every time Macca got pissed he'd put a carton over the bar...

How good was the talent contest??? My two favourites were the two serious ones - Losty on guitar was just awesome - who'd a thunk it? - and Yobbo doing 'Wish you were here' about had me in tears. But then Hazel and her joke had me clutching my stomach with laughter.

Oooohhh, I'm gettin' them post-Boogie blues again. I am totally going for the whole three weeks in 2006 - pre-Nox, Equinox and De-Tox! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

yea put on some beer.. had my first chop as well.. plenty of firsts!

yea maccas a classic!

i missed the talent comp.. i hadnt slept all nite an day so i was trying to recover.. ddint realise skydivers were so into partying .. couldnt help myself hey.. i dj at raves and clubs so i thought that getting into
skydiving scene would help me detox .. but its did the opposite at nox.
[:/]