soarfree

2005 events scheduled at SDC?

I need to block out work weekends for next year :(

I know the MWSL meets are 5/21 and 8/20 and the women's vertical record attempts are possibly 6/25 & 6/26?

Anyone know of other events already scheduled at SDC, especially in June & July?

Thanks! :)

Well behaved women rarely make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

You probably would want to post this on the SDC board...or ask manifest. You will get a better response that way ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I need to block out work weekends for next year :(

I know the MWSL meets are 5/21 and 8/20 and the women's vertical record attempts are possibly 6/25 & 6/26?

Anyone know of other events already scheduled at SDC, especially in June & July?

Thanks! :)

Amy,

As Renee said - ask those at SDC (manifest at skydivechicago dot com). In one of the last weekly updates they mentioned they were trying to have something planed for every weekened next season - sometimes small just for hte locals or something that will draw in others.

so I thought I might try here in case someone had any info!

If Manifest didnt know, dont think things are finalized. Which means anything you might get from here would probably not be guarenteed. Manifest should have it shortly. They are the ones you want to get the info from ;)

I hope it is posted soon :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I just know that April 7 and 8 Brian Germain is doing a seminar at SDC, so I'm gonna be there. I don't care if I have a midterm or if my boss wants to send me to Hawaii for the week...I'll be there!

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF