Unstable

Suit Jump - My Last Skydive for 2 years.....

I have some photographs here that some of you may enjoy!! Those of you who know me know That I am leaving here in about 5 days to serve as a Full-time missionary in S. Korea for two years - I felt that it was appropriate that I make my last skydive in a while in missionary attire.
I guess the big guy didn't think it was funny, my last jump for a while was also my first Mal. :S
This goes to show you that if you are going to jump in something like this, PLEASE go over & practice your E.P.'s on the ground and make sure that nothing will be in the way. Make sure both handles are accessable and you have enough fine motor control in the gloves. I did, and had a textbook cutaway & reserve deployment. Practice practice practice!!

Also, I'd like to thank the guy who took those pictures, an Instructor at our DZ who posts here as BCH7773. :)
=========Shaun ==========

Hey Shaun...nice butt...B|...

And...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!;)

~R+R:)...Take care hot stuff and good luck with your endeavor overseas...I wish you the best of luck and save travels...B|...Enjoy Asia...:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Good luck with your endeavor. now, the question really is, did you get grass stains on the suit?

NOPE!!! Just some scuff from splatted bugs on the strut. I had to kinda hang with my forearm since the gloves didn't quite have enough grip....:)

Hey Shaun...nice butt......

And...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

Uh Thank you, thank you! :)

The first part is a compliment for the nice view of you climbing out...;)B|...and the second is for the first you mentioned...:ph34r:...When I see you again...I'll expect a beer in your hand for me...:)...

~R+R>:(...

The first part is a compliment for the nice view of you climbing out......and the second is for the first you mentioned......When I see you again...I'll expect a beer in your hand for me...

Maybe by then I'll be big enough to buy a beer for you!!! :D:D
I wouldn't know what the heck to do with a beer - I've always been called on "Case of Coke!!!" :P

The first part is a compliment for the nice view of you climbing out......and the second is for the first you mentioned......When I see you again...I'll expect a beer in your hand for me...

Maybe by then I'll be big enough to buy a beer for you!!! :D:D
I wouldn't know what the heck to do with a beer - I've always been called on "Case of Coke!!!" :P

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D My bad...make mine a Diet Coke then...:ph34r:...Yes, I wanna be difficult...!:P...

~R+R:)...Oh, and bring me a noodle too...I need another one of those...since you stabbed my only remaining one...:P;)B|...