Jskydiver22

My Oral Surgery

Well today i got all four wisdom teeth cut out my head! Glad thats overwith! The doctor was a really awesome guy. I was completley asleep during the whole thing. I remember the doctor waving goodnight to me as he put the medicine in. The next thing i knew i was back in the car on my way home seeing double of everything. (Dont worry, i didnt drive myself :D)

I guess while they were wheeling me out i made them stop and kept thanking the nurse for her hard work and shook hands with the doctor and kept telling him what a wonderful guy he was, but i dont remember any of it.

Im actually doin a lot better than expected, i have little to no swelling, no more bleeding, and im not having to take any pain meds at all!

Glad i got it out of the way. Mom says she wishes she would have had her video camera. She prolly would have put in on our skydiving vid just to show everyone what a retard i looked like. :D

--I don't even know enough to know that I dont know--

Yeah, I thanked my dentist and nurses profusely too. haha And you're lucky... I looked like a chipmunk and I was bruised. It look like I had gotten into a fight or something. I just told people it's all good, you should see the other guy. ;)

Glad to hear your surgery went well. :)
~skysprite

Hey way to burst my bubble man! hahaha, yeah i know my jaw will probably be stiff and all but i actually dont think that it will be all that bad, its been about 8 hours since i got them out. But yeah im sure it will get worse after tonight.

Im just glad how its goin after hearing some peoples horror stories about it.

--I don't even know enough to know that I dont know--

That's awesome you aren't all deformed looking, I was all swollen and sore. My brother woke me up while I was on my couch when I got home saying, "do you look like a chipmunk yet?" Then I tried to swallow some advil with a bit of gatorade (I didn't get any cool painkillers) and proceded to spill all over the front of me because I couldn't feel my mouth:D;). It's all kinda funny thinking back on it...

Katie.