BillyVance

More movie trivia

Okay, here's another movie riddle...

Musicians/singers John Lee Hooker, Ray Charles, Cab Calloway, Aretha Franklin and James Brown all played bit or supporting roles in this movie.

Name the movie. Hint: it was the most expensive movie ever made when it came out.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dang, that was probably too easy, knowing how we skydivers love those action movies ;)

Okay, how about this one: In the movie “Cliffhanger”, Sly Stallone loses his friend's wife/girlfriend over a rope crossing in the beginning of the movie. Name the movie that knocked off this scene with a racoon...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ace Ventura 2: When Nature Calls...:)

Ding ding ding!! We have a winner! Yup, it was the Ace Ventura movie... :P

Ooookay... Next riddle: In what movie are a bunch of 18 wheeler cabs, sans the trailers, seen racing on a race track in the background, with a couple of them getting wiped out in a wreck?

In what movie are a bunch of 18 wheeler cabs, sans the trailers, seen racing on a race track in the background, with a couple of them getting wiped out in a wreck?

Smokie and the Bandit

You need some harder questions. These are to easy.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Another easy one...where did my sigline come from?

Days of thunder, just watched it actually
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

***These are to easy.

No kidding... Try this one:

“I'm freeing the slaves, yeah, I'm freeing the slaves...”

Who said it and in what movie? Don't forget the correct sequel number. ;)

***These are to easy.

No kidding... Try this one:

“I'm freeing the slaves, yeah, I'm freeing the slaves...”

Who said it and in what movie? Don't forget the correct sequel number. ;)

OH PLEASE!!!, that's from LETHAL WEAPON 3, Roger Murtaugh played by Danny Glover

How about this one:

"Let me out. Let me out of here. Get me the hell out of here. What's the matter with you people? I was joking! Don't you know a joke when you hear one? HA-HA-HA-HA. Jesus Christ, get me out of here! Open this goddamn door or I'll kick your rotten heads in! Mommy! "

The same person who wrote Blues Brother wrote Ghostbusters...

Who was it.

Who was originally supposed to play Bill Murry's part in Ghostbusters?

Peter Venkman was written for John Belushi. Were both films written by Harold Ramis? I know this fact is somewhere in the back of my head because I remember hearing the screenwriter talk about writing the roll for Belushi. I know that the original script started with "Ghostbusters" as a national franchise, with Ecto1 (or whatever the car was called) flying out of the converted firehouse on its way to a call. I think it was the director who suggested it would be more interesting to see how the Ghostbusters got started.

--Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.