lummy

Let's roll the Odometer Over!!!

Maybe HH has a secret plan to surprise us all at Eloy and rent the DC-3 for us the whole time. Maybe he has the beer trucks and the giraffe on the way and that is why he went to Africa recently. Maybe he picked up some fine cheeses for us in France. It could be you never know!:)

If he brings the girl in the boobie pic and she is single I want her to sleep with TG, Dove and I.

Bein a bit selfish there Nathan?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

So... hmmm... I might have to make this trip to Eloy for Christmas... Leme work on the vacation...

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

[Daffy Duck Voice] They are mine! All mine I say! They are mine! [/Daffy Duck Voice]

[Bugs Bunny voice] Hmmmm... maybe I shoulda made a left turn at Alberquerque [/Bugs Bunny voice]
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I think I need to meet this Nathan dood..

That's funny. I think most people probably have the opposite thoughts about Nathan's postings. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just want to meet the only man alive that thinks he can handle TG & Dove together in one tent. I have to shake this guys hand! I know TG an I don't think Nathan has a chance of getting outa the tent alive.. Let alone keep both these women happy for a week!! :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."