chaoskitty

Ghetto resume

I think it is hilarious! Oh yea and the first time I received this resume a couple of years ago so did my black friends that I showed it to. Ooops, gotta correct myself for the libs, my African American friends. Give me a break, the people that take offense to this are the ones that think driving SUVs support terrorism. You know, numbnuts.:P

:D:D
I'm going to start working on the inbred-hillbilly from Tennessee resume for the sake of equality

RESUME

Billy Jo Ann May Reekins, Jr.

5 Dirt Rd #23
Backwoods, TN 0293
Phone: What's that?

OBJECTIVE:
To one day fulfill my dream of becoming a head cashier at the Wal-Mart in the big ceety.and, you know, just gittin my life togetha and out of muh daddy's room. I also hope to one day be the best cosmotologecalist in the trailer park.

... someone help me with the Skillz...
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

:D:D
I'm going to start working on the inbred-hillbilly from Tennessee resume for the sake of equality

RESUME

Billy Jo Ann May Reekins, Jr.

5 Dirt Rd #23
Backwoods, TN 0293
Phone: What's that?

OBJECTIVE:
To one day fulfill my dream of becoming a head cashier at the Wal-Mart in the big ceety.and, you know, just gittin my life togetha and out of muh daddy's room. I also hope to one day be the best cosmotologecalist in the trailer park.

... someone help me with the Skillz...

Man, you better be careful! The hillbillies are pretty much a minority and Billy Joe X is going to rise up and bring the hammer down on you. The new activist group is called the TP, or the Toothless Panthers. They are dressed to the "T" in black sunglasses, overalls and carry pitchforks in lieu of guns.