Alienangel

Squashing that budderfly....

I feel like I?m about to create my very own mini-dropzone of puke

AA, these feelings are perfectly natural, and are something all of us have gone through at one point or another. It's just a part of being a skydiver!
This is just your body's way of telling you that alcohol and drugs are poisons to your body.
Your body has a fight or flight response. You can either "fight" the feeling that you are going to hurl, surpressing the urge, or you can try "flight", ignoring it, trying to keep moving, making some skydives in an attempt to run away from the feeling.
The problem is that the feeling is inside you. You cannot run away from you, you cannot fight what is naturally happening to you. What you can do, however, is what I call the "flow" response. Let the feeling of nausea flow through you, feel it, let the puke just flow out of you naturally. Let more alcohol and drugs flow in to take its place. Surf the waves of pain and sickness and use them as a tool to let you reach higher highs.
Once you can learn to do this, you will know that you are a try alcoholic and drug abuser, and can party with the best of them.
It won't help your skydiving any though, I'm afraid.

Classic! Thanks Clay for digging this one up.. I bumped it for all you newbs who've never read it. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Classic! Thanks Clay for digging this one up.. I bumped it for all you newbs who've never read it. :ph34r:

Its not as funny without the original... You seem to have no life whatsoever Slap, can you find it? ;)

HAH me do something that takes a small amount of brain work? You must be hitting the crack pipe again. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Its not as funny without the original... You seem to have no life whatsoever Slap, can you find it? ;)

Didn't you ban yourself or something?
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Didn't you ban yourself or something?

HAHAH I really think he has banned himself. He sent an IM to skymonkey or HH to remove it. :ph34r:

Freaky? Let's talk freaky. I got pierced again today...in a rather interesting place! hehe...Too bad you couldn't have been there, Pam...but I know you have considered it yourself, so I will be more than happy to tell you what it's like!!

That's not freaky, its cool but not freaky;) I've got a ton too, the one you speak of is soooooo much fun when healed and bodily fluids can pass:D;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com