Monkeyb

Adrenaline levels in skydiving vs other activities (plz throw in your two cents)

Thx guys. I just want to add a final note:

These days I don't really feel the same adrenaline kick while skydiving. It was just the first 10 or so jumps that were really intense... now I have myself under control so it's no longer the same as it was. Although I don't have the same adrenaline kick anymore, I do have alot more fun than I used to :)

I was just arguing for first-timers, because I remember how intense those jumps were. After a while we all get accustomed to the jumping, but you guys are right. Even for first timers adrenaline kicks vary from one activity to another.

I've been in Tae Kwon Do competitions, fighting and katas, sure they were a rush, but nothing compared to nailing a perfect swoop, or your first jump or many of the other random skydives people do. Doesn't even come close.

I tend to agree with Aggiedave I too have been in Karate tournaments and it is a rush but nothing in the world can compare to the rush you get from jumping