Douva

What are you doing for Easter?

Translation: Who else is going to be hanging with the cool kids at the Rob Harris Boogie / Skydive Arizona Easter Boogie / Project Horizon? I want to know who we're going to be hanging out with, competing against, etc.

Interesting bit of trivia about the Rob Harris Boogie: If my facts are correct, the Rob Harris Boogie will coincide in time and place with the twelve year anniversary of Rob and Joe's first medal win--a gold medal in the intermediate division of the first ever skysurfing competition held at the 1993 Skydive Arizona Easter Boogie.

Be there or be an old 5-cell square.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I wanna go!!
I think ill go if i can get the time off. Jason says he might go, but he will want to fly there, which lessens my chance of going because i dont think i could afford a ticket. So we'll see. Did you and Jeff see how much registration is for competing!!! ??? Holy moly!

P.S. are you feeling better??

my body, my choice

I will be there, i think.:P:D

Did you and Jeff see how much registration is for competing!!!

That is our competition registration and jumps.;) Kim is going, she is hoping to play in the tunnel, you guys should come along. By the way, i have an incredible picture of you (i think so at least) remind me and i will show it to you this weekend.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.