windcatcher

what does your dream mate, er, gear look and act like?

:D:D
I am so euphoric about getting my own gear soon, I feel like I'm getting married. I asked my rigger the other day, "Do you think my roommate would think I'm weird if I slept with my canopy?" :D haha.

So come on, fess up. What kind of images can you conjure up of the ultimate gear, the kind you act more affectionately to than your S.O?

Hmm, mine would be something probably like a tie-dyed Mirage, w/ a Sabre 2 ( so sue me, I don't know much about gear yet); tie-dyed freeflying suit--and probably all of it would be in black and red or blue and white.My rig would be super comfy and flexible yet strong, give me great openings, a wild ride under canopy, and a soft landing.

ah,I'm such a dork, gotta love my enthusiasm.:P
that, and I can't sleep.:|

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

:D:D
I am so euphoric about getting my own gear soon, I feel like I'm getting married. I asked my rigger the other, "Do you think my roommate would think I'm weird if I slept with my canopy?" :D haha.

So come on, fess up. What kind of images can you conjure up of the ultimate gear, the kind you act more affectionately to than your S.O?

Hmm, mine would be something probably like a tie-dyed Mirage, w/ a Sabre 2 ( so sue me, I don't know much about gear yet); tie-dyed freeflying suit--and probably all of it would be in black and red or blue and white.My rig would be super comfy and flexible yet strong, give me great openings, a wild ride under canopy, and a soft landing.

ah,I'm such a dork, gotta love my enthusiasm.:P
that, and I can't sleep.:|

Not everyone sleeps with their canopy? :S

Thought about sleeping with my new canopy but couldn't figure out how to spoon with it

ROFL!!! :D:D:D

you crack me up Gilligan; speaking of spoons, how about some yummy, drippy, peanut butter and melted chocolate? mmmmmm, drippy

Thought about sleeping with my new canopy but couldn't figure out how to spoon with it:S;)

I'll teach you......... it takes LOTS of practice though.

I won't be able to sleep now...gotta head west gotta head west go west young man;):D:D:D

--------------------------------------------------

oh oh oh got run to frig for PB cups now

yeah, I felt really bad about that bdbrown, I wish I could've had some in da frig waitin for you. But then again, I might em softened em up and smooshed em all over you...

ah well there's always next time, maybe hot, drippy, WFFC? I bet we can see how long a bag of PB cups would last in the heat

ooops, just hijacked my own thread
and I gotta get up in 5 and a half hours.

Thought about sleeping with my new canopy but couldn't figure out how to spoon with it:S;)

I won't be able to sleep now...gotta head west gotta head west go west young man;):D:D:D

hmmmmm {{wondering what that means}} The first lesson is free

Small life lesson here......

When you're hammered, can't find your tent at a boogie, the hanger is locked and you don't have a car to crash in, sleeping under your ZP canopy outside is quite cozy.

Not that I'd know from experience or anything.....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Small life lesson here......

When you're hammered, can't find your tent at a boogie, the hanger is locked and you don't have a car to crash in, sleeping under your ZP canopy outside is quite cozy.

HO

You forgot the part about how great of a pillow the container makes!:P

Nah he doesn't need a pillow. His head's hard enough for the cement. he probably used the container to spoon with.