josheezammit

The way i feel this morning

so I am sitting here listening to postal service, (bad idea), Trying to find a way that will actually help me quit smoking (bad idea) thinking about how goodandplentygirl convinced us to see boogeyman last night (it was really great........if you have no eyes or ears) trying to get my work done. through the haze of my very disorganized chain of thinking, I find myself asking the same question, over and over again, simply, where are you? You know what i mean, the silly question people wonder when they listen to too much indie rock, or when they think about good reasons to drop bad habits, or when they try to find ways that they could have enjoyed a really crappy movie more, the question of where are you?

any how that postal service song goes like this....

where I am
where I am
seems so out of contest, in this gaudy apartment complex
stranger with the doorkeep
explaining that I am just visiting
I am finally seeing, I was the one worth leaving
I was the one worth leaving, the district sleeps alone tonight, after the bars turn out their lights.....

ya so I share these thoughts, not trying to be a weiner, just cause I wanted to remember them one day, when the song changes its tune to this,

I am finally seeing, I am the one worth keeping....

:ph34r:

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

Hey Josh,

Do you want me to bring you the patch when I come back this weekend? I get it literally for 1/2 price ($23 per box) at work. Not sure how many cigs you smoke a day, but a full cycle will be 4 or 5 boxes. This stuff works, bigtime. I have already gotten cycles for two friends, and they have both been off the cancer stick for over 1 year each. Call me if you are interested!

Bali