Slappie

Microsoft to the rescue!!

I was being serious and giving all those clueless skydiving parent a guide to the evils of the internet. You guys have hijacked my thread into some l33tf3st and scr3w3d the p00ch!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Let's have fun!!!

N0+H1ng Lik3 8O08Ie5 +0 m4K3 MY dAY :P

ñø\\' ¥øµ håv3ñ't §33ñ l33t§þ3åk µñtïl ¥øµ ¢åñ tålk ïñ 姢ïï .. ßTþhµ ßïøt¢h3§ ï þ\\'ñ ¥øµ åll!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

LIKE! I LIKE THEM YOU PERV!! :D:D:ph34r::ph34r:

Well that's the beauty of leetspeak. I can MAKE UP what I think you said.. It looked like LIXS So I wanted to lick them too :)

Thï§ å\\'3§øm3 thr3åÐ mµ§t §tå¥ øñ tøþ þåg3. Jµ§t ß3¢åµ§3 ¥øµ låm3r§ ¢åñ't r3åÐ ït Ðø3§ñ't m3åñ ït'§ ñøt ¢øøl. ñø\\' l3årñ ¥øµr 墧ïï åñÐ l33t§þ3åk åñÐ g3t tø §þåmïñg.

Thï§ å\\'3§øm3 thr3åÐ mµ§t §tå¥ øñ tøþ þåg3. Jµ§t ß3¢åµ§3 ¥øµ låm3r§ ¢åñ't r3åÐ ït Ðø3§ñ't m3åñ ït'§ ñøt ¢øøl. ñø\\' l3årñ ¥øµr 墧ïï åñÐ l33t§þ3åk åñÐ g3t tø §þåmïñg.

4MeN t0 +H4+ My 8rOTHEr

4MeN t0 +H4+ My 8rOTHEr

Thï§ thr3åÐ ¢øµlÐ §åv3 ¥øµr§ ør ¥øµr ¢hïlЧ lïv3§. ïþh ¥øµ kñ3\\' hø\\' tø l33t§þ3åk ¥øµ \\'øµlÐ kñø\\' ¥øµr Ðåµght3r ï§ åßøµt tø høøk µþ \\'ïth §øm3 40 ¥3år ølÐ þ3rv þhrøm th3 ïñt3rñ3t

4MeN t0 +H4+ My 8rOTHEr

Thï§ thr3åÐ ¢øµlÐ §åv3 ¥øµr§ ør ¥øµr ¢hïlЧ lïv3§. ïþh ¥øµ kñ3\\' hø\\' tø l33t§þ3åk ¥øµ \\'øµlÐ kñø\\' ¥øµr Ðåµght3r ï§ åßøµt tø høøk µþ \\'ïth §øm3 40 ¥3år ølÐ þ3rv þhrøm th3 ïñt3rñ3t

YE@h, or j00R 16 Y34r$ OLd B0y I$ LoOkiN9 4T 5OM3 U9LY B00B135 :D:D:D:D

Wow, I feel like I tripped while walking down the intarwebthingy and fell into some sort of lame IRC channel with a bunch of 14yr old wanna be's who have watched "Hackers" 100 times and thinks that since they can download and run some scripts they're special.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

ß3 gøñ3 ¥øµ låm3r!!

¥øµ mµ§t §þ3åk ïñ th3 låñgµåg3 øþh th3 ïñt3rñ3t µñÐ3rgrøµñÐ ør ¥øµ §håll ß3 hå¢k3Ð!