Chrissay

I forget, what does 75 degrees feel like?

Help! I'm flying into PHX on Wednesday and I am having a hell of a time packing.:S I have never been to Arizona, so I'm not familiar with how the weather feels anyway. And I haven't felt 75 degrees here in Michigan since like September!
So, is that like jeans and t-shirt weather? shorts? It looks like it is chilly in the morning and at night, but will I really need layers for jumping? Gloves??

So......be on the lookout for us Michigan girls (vyxen & kristenmitchie too) on Thursday at Eloy. And of course our pimp JRock!!:D:D

I can't wait to get there!!! Anyone else going to be there? We will be there until Monday. B|

[reply>:( That's just mean! And I checked the Farmer's Almanac and they said it will be warm and sunny this week! so HA! :D

What can I say I'm jealous, and I probably just cursed myself to bad weather when I'm there [:/]

Flying Hellfish #31
"I'm not allowed to talk about it till after the trial"
www.SkydiveTecumseh.com

I couldn't tell you what 75F feels like since its 78F here right now my description would be a little off.:P

ha keep rubbing it it in. @#$%^&.
So it's a dry cold here.
Actually 3-5 inches of wet snow.@#$%^
Enjoy those 100F + days in the summer while we're enjoying the 78.
I got nuthin.;)

I cant wait. Im bringing tank tops just because I can still. And its kristenmichie. no T but, i forgive.
And I am also brinign my bathing suit, because 74 degrees will feel like 104 to me. Im so used to being greatful for 40 degree days, this will be like paradise. :)

We're here for a good time, not a long time.

I couldn't tell you what 75F feels like since its 78F here right now my description would be a little off.:P

Smartass! :P And 78F... you suck!

in the 70's where im at too...:P
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

whoohooo!!!!...only 1/2 hour left at work then I am heading home to finish packing then off to the airport I go. :D:D
I can't wait, I am so already in vacation mode :D I just sure hope I packed everything I need. I can't wait to skydive where it is WARM!