RayLosli

Been Waiting Loooong time

1st thing...I am Gloating and possibly Grand-Standing a little myself and I my also be sounding like
just another Ranting Ass hole on the Bon Fire... but.... I don't care today because......
I have - BEEN WAITING - for this day.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/aplocal_story.asp?category=6420&slug=WA%20Cocaine%20Bust

Self-proclamed BASE god and expert. the D-Dog... in the year & 1/2 he spent with us in Portland, Oregon.
The ...D-Dog / Big BASE Zone talker and was a skydiver that did 38 skydives, who bought a BASE rig
off E-Bay one day right off AFF graduation told us, our Oregon BASE crew that he was going to make a
jump if no one would take him. that's how he became a BASE jumper. He is a Pathological Liar,
Scam/Con. artist, Thief. Who befriended us. (was always broke and constantly borrow money from us)
Then sold us over 50.000 shares of ONTUS telecommunication stock (another story) Never told his other
business partners. (pocketed the money)also was questioned for some out of state computer equipement thieft,
Bla - BLa - Bla
ended up running up to BC Canada to hide out at a Horse Farm. (with some old friends)... but...
The Main Reason. I and others started really did not like him was that he Grand-Standed on the Death
of Dwain Weston, friend and BASE jumper (another Long story) ..Bla - Bla - Bla
to sum this up....He Really Pissed Me Off.
Yes OHhhhhh ... Yes... I been Smilin all Day
So...This is what they mean by feeling all ......Happy, Warm and Fuzzy all over.
I heard the News this Morning around 6 on my way to the job.
Yes Virginia ,There is a Santa Clause...a belated, Merry Christmas To ...ME !

You cant see me but at this moment I am Dancin the Jig and drinkin a Fat Tire Ale.
because that was not HIS Money that was used in the DEAL... (someone's gona be angry.)...;)

The best thing to happen to a Pathological Liar and Thief... and ...One More Thing...
I Never did Liked That Son of a Bitch....Yes I'll say it... "Fuck Him" ..Fuck ...D-Dog../ Doug Spink
Yes he will be barking like a Dog when they are selling His Ass in the Federal Penitentiary for Packs of Cigarettes.

If you can come over to my House tonight... The BEER is on ME. all night.

..Ray Losli
(one happy son of a bitch)