TheAnvil

Weather forecast

This weekend's weather forecast as it currently stands is simply unacceptable. Will the worthless sonofabitch doing the rain-dance in Florida please cease and desist immediately? If so, I'll buy them a lollypop AND let them sit next to me on the steamroller when I eventually give the evil Z-hills rooster his just reward!
:S:P
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Join the club. (See attached for this week's weather forecast.)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Misery loves company - but not in this case. I don't wish weekend rain upon any skydiver anywhere - even the one or two I don't like! Dammit! Rain dancing bastards are operating outside of the US as well! We must find these evil people...and destroy them.
>:(:S
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Misery loves company - but not in this case. I don't wish weekend rain upon any skydiver anywhere - even the one or two I don't like! Dammit! Rain dancing bastards are operating outside of the US as well! We must find these evil people...and destroy them.
>:(:S

So go to Dublin Vinny!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Dude - check out that forecast as well! It's not lookin' good my friend. Damned rain dancing bastards! I HATE THEM! They are lower than the Z-hills rooster! They are probably in league with him.
Hopefully the forecast will improve as the weekend approaches.
:S
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

hehehehe. we shall see what the weather has in store....

B|:DB|:P

If you come to Dublin, Vinny, I'll make sure I help you get on top of what ever you want to.

That didn't come out just right - but you know what I mean.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun