78RATS

Jose Canseco is a Punk Ass Bitch

you mention andro
================
Does anybody know what that is?
For that matter does anybody know what a steroid is?
Or a testoserone booster?
Or Creatine?

When you stop and answer all these questions Then you are left with other questions such as what is really a level playing field? All of these substances are helpful in stength building which in turn will make a baseball player stronger and therefore more likely to hit homeruns. Creatine is a substance that is found in red meat (and other foods just not as much) also human males produce 1-2 grams of it daily. They discovered it because they noticed people who ate more red meat tended to be stonger than others. So is taking Creatine equivalent to cheating? Believe it or not there have been congressmen who have already tried to find a way to make Creatine illegal. And you know what, they still might. After all if its not used properly it can be quite harmful. Creatine takes water and puts it in the muscles. Ok its a little more complicated than that but if I explained it that would make a larger post that my previous one just there alone. Lets just say that if one takes creatine and does not drink enough water, it will raise their blood pressure to quite unhealthy levels and it can suck up water from vital organs to place into the muscles.
Testoserone boosters are typically herbs that cause your body to produce more testoserone. More testoserone will equal more muscle production in the end. This is why AggieDave was saying that when he added heavy squats that he got stonger with other muscles. Workout out also causes your body to produce more testoserone and working out the largest muscles in the body, (the quads) will cause the most possible production from just working out. So now is it unfair to take this herb? Just like creatine it takes away the level playing field. But then so does working out harder. Working out harder can also be risky. The more you try to push it to maximize your progress, the more likely you are to have pushed it to far. You would be hard pressed to find a serious bodybuilder natural or using steroids, who has never been injured.
Since I am just defined things here lets define steriods. They are made from cholesterol and are Complex hormones that effect the development and growth of sex organs, amongst other roles. Testosterone is a natural steroid. There are so many different types that, I will say I don't even know how powerful half of them are. But from bodybuilding forums and all the books and articles I have read I can probably give you a good idea of the top five, what they do in terms of anabolic as well as androgenic effects. The point I would like to make here is that people with naturally more testoserone will often exibit similar side effects from nothing as people who have supplemented there natural supply with steroids. (Backachne, oily skin, deep voice, full grown penis {yes contrary to media hype, often steroid use will end with the person's penis larger. This is not the norm. However, in some cases people to have enough DHT naturally to fully develop it. DHT is a hormone that you get from testoserone when its joined with and enzme. I don't recall the name of the enzyme, it one of those really long names. DHT can accelerate male pattern baldness and also develops the reproductive organs.
Last here I will explain andros. That has been what they have lumped many suplements that were recently made illegal. Another name would be pro-hormones. Basically what that means is that its a steroid minus an enzyme. When ingested the human body will add the enzyme and complete. From that point foward it will act just like a steroid would have acted in the first place. The difference is that its not an active substance until the human body activates it. Much of it is then lost and never activated. For this reason its not quite as effective. Before all the prohormones were made illegal they came up with several others that were active, that is with the enzyme already. The difference there was that they were methylated instead of alchalated (if I spelled that right). The reason for this is because since they are taken orally inorder for them to make it to the blood stream they need to get passed the liver. So they needed to find a process to make them passed the liver without being destroyed. This is why oral steroids tend to be harmful to the liver. But rest assure the harm they cause to the liver is far less then Tylenol.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Whether you're on andro, dianabol or winstrol, you're going to suffer side-effects after prolonged exposure that are well documented not only in JAMA but NEJM.

The 5 second version:

Oral synthetic steroids stress your liver. It is not proven yet (but construed) that you will increase your likelihood of a gall bladder infection after prolonged use. But with so many people popping other kinds of pills these days, you're likely to need gallbladder surgery anyway... it almost happens as often as getting your appendex removed. IV steroids are still the safest method of distribution (provided you are using clean needles), especially so if you are a carrier of HBV or abuse alchohol.

Steroids aren't "BAD." You have steroids running through your bloodstream right this second... it's called CHOLESTEROL (the base steroid in your body).

Long term steroid users have seen symptoms we all associate with steroid users, the most embarrassing one is gynecomastia, the most dabilitating one is the enlargement and weakening of the heart. Don't expect to have a great lifespan on prolonged andro steroid use... it doesn't happen. You'll cut yourself much shorter MUCH faster than smoking.

If you're willing to live with all that, fine. Inject away. You'll look great for a while, but by the time juicing catches up with you, you'll look like a freak. Me? I'm with AggieDave, I don't want any part of it.

Juicing doesn't make up for a lack of personality. :P

Long term steroid users have seen symptoms we all associate with steroid users, the most embarrassing one is gynecomastia, the most dabilitating one is the enlargement and weakening of the heart. Don't expect to have a great lifespan on prolonged andro steroid use... it doesn't happen. You'll cut yourself much shorter MUCH faster than smoking.
---------------------------------------------------
See some of this has but most of it is really half truths. As I have said before I am a strong believer in a no bull shit policy. Scare tactics I think serve no purpose. So I will attempt to clear the half truths. Gynecomastia I see more as a screw up than a side effect. If steoids that can aromatize (because not all of them do) are used carelessly this can happen a lot. But if the user is aware of what causes it and prepares accordingly, then its a non-issue unless he is genetically predisposed for it. In which case some men who have never taken steroids at all have gyno. Weakening of the heart is most likely associated with the only people using steroids who the tests are being performed on as it is. That is older people or with significant genetic difficiences for testoserone. In other words people who were already messed to begin with. Andros are so new, and were legal for such a short time that nobody really knows what they do. I have read forum threads that started back in 2002 when M-1-t was first introduced to the market, and is loaded with anecdotal experiences during the past two years all the way through. The best guess is probably just to figure what you know about steroids and assume the similarity. The comparison with smoking, I totally disagree with and so did the AMA when Congress asked them. To say otherwise only shows blinded by media hype one is. This is not meant as an attack, a couple of months ago I was echoing the same propaganda. And I still have no intention to inject any steroids but I just know better. As always I believe in saying things the way they are. I think taking recreational drugs is a stupid thing to do. But I believe they should be legal. And more importantly I believe its counter productive to use scare tactics such as telling someone that they are going to hallucinate and murder their grandmother if they smoke pot.

====================================

If you're willing to live with all that, fine. Inject away. You'll look great for a while, but by the time juicing catches up with you, you'll look like a freak. Me? I'm with AggieDave, I don't want any part of it.
-----------------------------------------------
This here is one that I always find humorous. Inject away and you'll look great. I heard somebody say the other day that people who go on steroids go from benching 200 pounds and being small to benching 500 pounds and being huge. I could imediately tell from that where he was getting his information. (the news media) I know from body builders that I went to high school with and from reading in forums the progress that most of these users make. Typically these users are ectomorphs who haven't been able to bench over 225 naturally. They run a cycle or two and after a month or two they are upto 280. Meanwhile me never having used anything have bench upto 340. So this idea that steroids are going to imediately make you huge is a crock. They can help you but without some serious effort you won't get anywhere meaningful. And without the proper diet if your a fat slob that is not going to change either no matter how many cycles you run. Now to say you don't want any part of it is fine, I am with you that far. But now if your going to play up to the media hype and led to its criminalization, I will say your simply misinformed.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Sorry. Even though I wrote a book on it and have appeared on TV namein names, I can't TESTIFY to it cuz I'm on probation.

What a PUNK.

Best footage ever was the ball bouncing off his head for a homerun when he played at Texas. Now that's Jose.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

I think the main issue here is all modern day records are tainted.....Because of cheating

This is rocking all of sports. NASCAR suspended 3 crew chiefs for cheating this week. One baltantly cheated. The severe punishments in NASCAR are surely driven by what is happening in baseball and NASCARS desire to maintain respect.

Baseball is about to become Americas #3 sport behind NASCAR.

Football better take notice.

--