Douva

Skydive San Marcos gets some good press....

i like the comment about a corporate exec, erotic, dancer, artist, and minister all hanging out every saturday, i wonder who could those guys be?:ph34r:

those pics are amazing

Could you imagine how the story would have been had they showed up on a typical summer saturday night?:o:D:D

Hummmmm Not sure who those people could be....

Congrats guys! That is a great article!
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

i like the comment about a corporate exec, erotic, dancer, artist, and minister all hanging out every saturday, i wonder who could those guys be?:ph34r:

those pics are amazing

Holy Crap Joshua!! it almost looks like we know what we're doing!!! ;)
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

great job, guys. i am so proud! :)
apparently no one who sees the photos believes that your mom could possibly be your mom.

and the next person i send the link to who says "wow, you really got to jump with *him*? and he signed your logbook?" about douva is going to get hit...
life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
(helen keller)

Sorry, Douva... I didn't mean to bring up a plane crash in your "good press" thread! I was just trying to be funny, but I am a dumbass sometimes. :S

I think it's neat that austin360 did such a nice article about you and Skydive San Marcos (my original home dz, which I miss very much BTW). The "how to talk like a skydiver" part was funny too. :)

Dude, 3 articles and a personal website, yet I found NO references to dropzone.com!

That deserves a flogging.

Fine, I'll add a small DZ.com banner to the bottom of the L.A.S.T. website.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Dude, 3 articles and a personal website, yet I found NO references to dropzone.com!

That deserves a flogging.

Fine, I'll add a small DZ.com banner to the bottom of the L.A.S.T. website.

Did I suggest something like that? :)

Cool, dude! :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

those pics are amazing

Could you imagine how the story would have been had they showed up on a typical summer saturday night?:o:D:D

Hey, I tried to do my part by not showing up so that the good reputation of the DZ would not be sullied by the announcement that a defense lawyer occasionally jumps there (noticed our resident prosecutor wasn't mentioned either) ...

Sorry, Douva... I didn't mean to bring up a plane crash in your "good press" thread! I was just trying to be funny, but I am a dumbass sometimes. :S

I think it's neat that austin360 did such a nice article about you and Skydive San Marcos (my original home dz, which I miss very much BTW). The "how to talk like a skydiver" part was funny too. :)

Hey Keely, he meant the disturbing video of Voodew having relations IN that crashed plane. By the way it has been painted and looks much better now.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

...but how can you have a wider range of movement when your legs are stuck together???

Anyway, congratulations guys! It's always fun to go- hey, I know those people!

Douva, I can see your head swelling all the way from here in Houston... and I'm in a building with no windows... :D

Hey Keely, he meant the disturbing video of Voodew having relations IN that crashed plane. By the way it has been painted and looks much better now.:D

Thanks... Voodew explained that to me too. Now I feel like even more of a dumbass. :$ Guess I moved away just in time to miss that video. Does anyone want to post it for me? :ph34r:

And what is the new paintjob on it? Is it purple now?

Thanks... Voodew explained that to me too. Now I feel like even more of a dumbass. Blush Guess I moved away just in time to miss that video. Does anyone want to post it for me? Sly***

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!***

Ditto, no one needs to see that:o:S

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.