Balls

Where should I go???

Last October I flew to Sacramento to see my girlfriend, (who later turned out to be a whore). On the flight back I got bumped and they gave me a free ticket to where ever Alask/Horizon flies. I have till Oct 18th to use it.

Now the question is "where should I go?" My schedule is packed with school and work till the middle of the summer. So I'm thinking a trip in Aug. Sept. or Oct. would be good. Are there any sweet boogies that time of year? Any other ideas?
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

***Last October I flew to Sacramento to see my girlfriend, (who later turned out to be a whore).... My schedule is packed.... Any other ideas?

If you don't use the ticket can I use it to go to Sacramento?;);)... Check out the Couch Freaks Boogie (Labor Day weekend I think?) or WFFC in Rantoul , IL Aug 5-14.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Oh, I get free tickets too. I plan on a whole day for travel, and most trips they are looking for someone to bump off. Most times it's only a few hours till the next flight. I just bring my lap top and DVDs and watch movies while waiting. Oh, and it's nice to have a friend that lives close to the airport to come back and get you and take you out for lunch.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Last October I flew to Sacramento to see my girlfriend, (who later turned out to be a whore). On the flight back I got bumped and they gave me a free ticket to where ever Alask/Horizon flies. I have till Oct 18th to use it.

Now the question is "where should I go?" My schedule is packed with school and work till the middle of the summer. So I'm thinking a trip in Aug. Sept. or Oct. would be good. Are there any sweet boogies that time of year? Any other ideas?

Definitely the World Free Fall Convention. www.freefall.com about 2,000 of the best friends you have that you haven't met yet will be there
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I checked both boogies. And they both sound sweet. WFFC looks like it has the edge if I had to pick.

These are the places I can fly:
http://www.alaskaair.com/www2/AirportGuides/AirportGuides.asp
I think that made it clicky
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Fly into Chicago, and get a shuttle to us. Amtrak, Greyhound, Lincoln Express, or hitch a ride with about a thousand other people who will be heading thru that way. We have tons of space for you, free beer for 10 days, shuttles around the grounds (free), free bands every night, showers, plenty of space and friends to camp with, and about 20 planes in the air, so short lines. Free load organizing (RIGHT MARY?) and lots of great seminars every night (free). The vendor line up is terrific, and the dz.comers are getting a big circus type tent to pack and puke in. Plenty of room to sleep in it if you need to. (Right Jack?) Check out the thread "time for a list" and add yourself to it. Come and I'll buy you a free beer! Or 10
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Awesome. I think I could make the last 3-5 days. How much does it cost?