smiles

keyboard uggg....

Watched on the news recently about PC's keyboard having its own alien ecosystem growing in the dark recesses beneath the keys. Re: they took apart a keyboard used in hospital and tested for and found virus's alive.........gross......the amount of shit up close and personal.

So cheap to replace but damn if mine is over 3 yrs. old and in need of some spring cleaning. I do have a slide out tray for it so covering it with its plastic cover and sliding the tray in when not in use does save on the dirt and dust coating keys. I smoke and that is so disgusting- turn it over and tap it to get all the ashes out!! Vacuum or use canned air to clean. Hair is so amazing....then of course sticky keys (spilled drinks and crumbs) Just unreal how much crap accumulates especially noticable when cleaning mouse ball.............gross also.
[:/][:/][:/]

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

One of the things that you can do to help a keyboard is put it in the dishwasher.

- Put it in by itself, no dirty dishes.
- Don't use soap.
- Don't use heat in the drying cycle.
- After the dishwasher does its thing, let the keyboard air dry for a day.

Works like a top to clean keyboards!:)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

One of the things that you can do to help a keyboard is put it in the dishwasher.

Not such a great idea with laptops :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Have to admit I haven't yet tried it with a laptop.

Tell you what.... you try it with yours and let me know how it works out!;)

Aren't computers wonderful things [:/]
Have had my hands on computer keyboards for over 30 years - in need of a career change!!!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy