gravityizsexy

Be nice to your boss.... unless you just don't care

Well, I don't use speakers with my computer since I don't hear shit, and the stop and go video stream doesn't help me lip-read either...

Was that well-dressed man her boss?

IMO the best goddamn video I've ever seen of a guy fixing to get fired from his job is the one who bangs his monitor a couple of times, then pounds his keyboard several times, picks it up and smashes the monitor off his desk with it, walks around the desk and kicks the monitor on the floor for good measure. By far, the funniest shit I have ever seen, bar none... my stomach hurt for two days the first time I saw it because I could not stop laughing for 30 minutes!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

I'm sure it's still up on some website somewhere, but damned if I remember where.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It was pretty damn real... I don't know if it was a set-up, but it looked real. The guy in the next cubicle popped his head up to see what was going on a couple times... but minded his own business...

this video came out something like 6 years ago or so.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban