demoss99

New Family Member

Wanted to take a second and introduce our new baby that we're so proud of tonight!!! My wife, Elimae Clamppet - haha, had to have a new baby, so we brought her home this today!!!! The numbers now stand at 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 normal person and 1 skydiver.

Introducing........Swoop!!!!! Coming soon to a DZ near you!!!!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Yes - Border Collie - second generation from Whales. I train and compete with black labs in hunt tests competitions and my wife is planning on making this new baby into a frisbee dog/DZ bum.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

That's why the damn thing has a blow hole!!! Ok - got me there - meant "wales" - two bottles of Estancia and I'm in serious need of spell check.

We used to have a border collie.
One of the best breeds of dogs................if you have a lot of space.
They are working dogs and need so much walking.
Ours lived to the ripe old age of 17 when she passed away. 2 litters with 5 pups in each over her time.

Great dogs.:)

www.myspace.com/durtymac

He's only been here about 8 hrs and is already "hearding" the cats. They do not appreciate that. Our 9 yr old black lab female "Remi" has taken him under her wing and is bathing him when he sits still long enough. He's not appreciating that either. haha Its gonna be a long clp of days till he settles in.

Yes - Border Collie -

Border Collies are great dogs! I had one from the day he was 2 years old until he passed at age 13. Wonderful friend and companion. Very loyal and intelligent.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

My mom has one that's 10 years old and still needs 1+ mile walks nightly just to avoid driving her nuts with the energy. The dog's AKC purebreed with National winning blood on both sides. She was too much of a working puppy to be a show dog.

All my family pets have been Border Collies. I love the breed. :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com