WFFC

All good things...

must come to an end. Effective immediately, I have resigned the duties of maintaining the online presence for the World Free Fall Convention. I took over support of Freefall.com in 2000 and injected the site with a life that it had never seen. Building a team to bring the onsite presense to what the community had asked for - a way to communicate with the outside world (or work wirelessly so the boss would never know one was gone).
Anyway, it was a good ride and I would like to thank the team that I worked with over the last several years:

Ed 'Cajones Rodriguez' Dickinson
John 'Chango R.' Kirby
and
Eric 'Pabellon Nazito R.' Boerger

And thank you to Don Kirlin and Bernice E. for giving a small web development company the opportunity to 'wow' them over and over again each year.

I'll still be around, but this ID will be retiring along with my code. A new version of Freefall.com is apparently on the horizon as my code will be retired.

Thanks for the ride~~~

Michael
President

Gravitational Pull, LTD
Web Development provider to the World Free Fall Convention

"Code will be retired"? What does that mean?

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Aw, even though I don't personally know you. . .I am very familiar with mr Cajones. . .and miss him terribly. . .he better get his butt to Elsi one of these days or I may have to spank his ass in the sky next time I see him. . .

What a great opportunity for you and hope that life and the sky continue to treat you well. . .
FGF #6
Darcy