Punky_Monkey

45 degrees

This really sucks...2 weeks ago in Florida lovely jumping weather. Now here at home 45 degrees out might hit 50 degrees. I'm going to freeze my butt off jumping this weekend.

Any one in a warm state wanna adopt me?
Punky Monkey
You may never get rid of the butterflies, but you can teach them how to fly in formation

I am in Wisconsin...Sucks here...

I will be in Florida agian next month...Yippee:)
Ya! Summer, a whole whoping 70 to 80 degrees if lucky.

Thanks for the hug...I am feeling a little warmer now.
Punky Monkey
You may never get rid of the butterflies, but you can teach them how to fly in formation

I am in Wisconsin...Sucks here...

I will be in Florida agian next month...Yippee:)
Ya! Summer, a whole whoping 70 to 80 degrees if lucky.

Thanks for the hug...I am feeling a little warmer now.

:)
If you need a place to stay in FL for a weekend or a week or so, and are not allergic to a cat, send a PM. I'm flexible and hospitable.
WPB, not a bad drive to Clewiston, Miami, Homestead, and especially Sebastian. :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Hasn't anyone ever told you??? The 45 degree rule doesn't work. If you keep talking like that you're gonna hurt someone.

Wait a few seconds (more if its windy outside) and jump of something!B|

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

What 45 degree rule are you talking about? I am only getting at that it sucks here...I am a wuss with the cold.

I was in Florida 2 weeks ago and finally got warm enough to put shorts on at about 2 in the afternoon.

Little girl...No fat...needs someone to keep her warm;)
Punky Monkey

Neither....I want to move somewhere warm...

Either FL..Love Fl been there many times...

or

AZ could transfer with my company...

So I am wainting for a job transfer to AZ..

In the meantime I am available for adoption....
Punky Monkey

Right now, it is low 70's outside. I have the screen door open. In Fl, you have to take every opportunity to enjoy the coolness before summer hits.

Usually, the owls are about in all 4 directions about 200 ft away. I can sit in a chair in the back yard and listen to them. Tonight, a young one is in a tree next to the corner of the house. It sounds completely different than the usual crowd.

Right now, it is low 70's outside. I have the screen door open. In Fl, you have to take every opportunity to enjoy the coolness before summer hits.

AMEN to THAT, brother! :)
I am dreading the coming of the hot weather...

One bright spot: My packing has gotten better, so when it gets to be hot and wet and sticky, it'll be that much easier than it otherwise would be...

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

You are so lucky!!! In the 70's cool. We consider this 26 degrees cool. I consider 26 degrees damn right freezing.

I have the heat on right now...:(

It's sounds like it would be really beautiful to sit outside and hear the owls...

The birds are back here again...So at least I get to hear them chirping away in the mornings.
Punky Monkey

You are so lucky!!! In the 70's cool. We consider this 26 degrees cool. I consider 26 degrees damn right freezing.

I have the heat on right now...:(

It's sounds like it would be really beautiful to sit outside and hear the owls...

The birds are back here again...So at least I get to hear them chirping away in the mornings.

Someone around my neighborhood has... would ya believe... a rooster! I never noticed it til about a week ago. Now if I am up late at night, near or at dawn, I hear it. Last night I was cooking chili til about 7 a.m. (long story) and I heard it. Then the mourning doves start. Now make no mistake, I do not live in a rural area. It's something between suburban and semi-urban... I have no idea who has a rooster, since there's nothing at all resembling a farm around here! :D Strange. Maybe they're practitioners of Santaria? :S

I too think that hearing owls outside would be sweet and soothing.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey