Tintin

How do you select a post ?

Hi my first poll :$

But being a lurker for awhile ... odd silly post (couple of beers to pluck the courage). Any ways ( bottle of wine) doing a poll specifically for the Bonfire really ( cause other forums relate to peoples personal issues). I want to know what grabs peoples attention when it comes to posting ! Don't we all want to know ? Why post if no-one listens ? HELLO !!!:D

My reasons for selecting to read posts have changed alot since starting at DZ.Com . I know my reasons , just interested in yours .

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

(Frenchy), have we found (yet another) of your buttons (you know, from that other thread)?

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Fuck Hijack !!!! (Hijack) ( for frenchy)
What other thread ...this poll is mine ...mine i tell you !

Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

I have to read them all. Thanks for giving me more work to do. My children are hungry for dinner, but nooooo they can't eat. I have to make sure you're following the rules first. :P

You're good. Carry on. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have to read them all. Thanks for giving me more work to do. My children are hungry for dinner, but nooooo they can't eat. I have to make sure you're following the rules first.

Troll!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

sorry :(
bad tintin :$
but it all my lurking years you where my favorte :)

Sheeeezzz more work .....kids crying now >:(

but it all my lurking years you where my favorte

Did I mention that you're my favorite lurker turned poster now? ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I hate you because you are a skygod.

Yeah, I tend to run into this situation at times.:|

Right, I'm off to curl up and die !! But on a serious note, I quite surprised by the pole result ...for the bonfire , that is . Really thought it would be down to who's posting (nice surprise)