OrangeJumper

Are you freaking kidding me?

You might want to be careful sitting under girls' desks...one might fart on you....:P

Hey sweetie, how you doin? You get my email? BTW, Adrock has made one hell of a name for herself at Orange by busting arse in the plane. One of our pilots almost made her do a hop-n-pop it was so bad :D:D:D:D

Ummmm, didn't get any email...and thanks for outing me on dz.com....wanna talk about the Prom, Jason?:):P

You might want to be careful sitting under girls' desks...one might fart on you....:P

Hey sweetie, how you doin? You get my email? BTW, Adrock has made one hell of a name for herself at Orange by busting arse in the plane. One of our pilots almost made her do a hop-n-pop it was so bad :D:D:D:D

Ummmm, didn't get any email...and thanks for outing me on dz.com....wanna talk about the Prom, Jason?:):P

My bad.....jeeeez! I thought you didn't care:S

You didn't get it.....hmmmmm, WTF!

The Original Cabana Boy!

....wanna talk about the Prom, Jason?:):P

ooooh, we do!

What about the prom, Jason?
:D

Well, let's just say that the amount of alcohol I consumed that night made me really, really, really tired. My walking was assisted by four individuals latched on to each one of my extremities:D:D:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

ooooh, we do!

Well, let's just say that the amount of alcohol I consumed that night made me really, really, really tired. My walking was assisted by four individuals latched on to each one of my extremities:D:D:D:D:D

Is that all you want to share?:D

ooooh, we do!

Hmmmm, I get the feeling that there is more to this story.... Anyone feel like filling in the details? :ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

ooooh, we do!

Is that all you want to share?:D

I think we should leave out particulars to protect the innocent:D:D

I wasn't trying to dime you out sweetie. Honestly, I didn't think you cared. My bad!!!! :):D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Drunk, ABSOLUTELY! Did I rip 'em, absolutely NOT!:D:D

Let's just say that I did some things that don't exist in my memory :):$

hmmm....anyone else picturing a post showing up on DZ.com one of these days with a video (and sound) showing OJ and him letting one rip? :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Drunk, ABSOLUTELY! Did I rip 'em, absolutely NOT!:D:D

Let's just say that I did some things that don't exist in my memory :):$

hmmm....anyone else picturing a post showing up on DZ.com one of these days with a video (and sound) showing OJ and him letting one rip? :D

No, never, nunka!!!!!:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

HOw does one tie and/or spank a ghost??[:/]

If you can't fill out your profile...I for one, won't play.>:(:S

However, OJ, being a fellow OKIE,,, I do know the difference between orange and red!!! :P
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

Let's just say I've done extensive research in this area and there isn't any close comparison. Okie girls are da bomb!!!!;):D:D:D

And is there any relationship between this personal extensive research and the PROM? I do believe there is more to this story than you are telling. ;);)
IF you are going to be Stupid - you better be tough!

Let's just say I've done extensive research in this area and there isn't any close comparison. Okie girls are da bomb!!!!;):D:D:D

And is there any relationship between this personal extensive research and the PROM? I do believe there is more to this story than you are telling. ;);)

Bwahahahah.....NO!:D:D:D

If I had any spankings that night, I certainly don't remember. BTW, this wasn't High School prom. The skydive orange member appreciation party was called the Orange Prom.

The Original Cabana Boy!