Zeemax

sucky bastard arse flights companies.. wankers...

How dare they charge so freaking much for sodding flights. Bastards... grrr...

All i want to do is cross the sodding pond and they want nearly $1000 for it. wankers. >:(>:(
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

By pond you mean ocean?

Try having a friend here book it for you in your name from this country. The prices are much more reasonable for us to book a roundtrip ticket from this end. (If your friend buys a round trip ticket for you from UK to here and back again and then you pay them back it can be much more affordable.)

I've done it before and saved more than a couple of hundred dollars that way.

I know how ZeeMax feels unfortuneately. I wanted to do a trip to the UK in June.. but shit... at $1000( ok $980) I just cant justify it this year.. I can hit a few more local things and have a LOT more fun.. and still manage to help out my mom who is having problems.

Just checked again... seems $1030 is about the best I can do.. with Air Canuda....connecting in Vanouvre... shit that is better than American.. connecting from DALLAS... WTF...

damn it..! i knew my tomfoolery would be my downfall ;)

ok, how about if i promised not to touch any golf carts?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Hi amazon

What the hell happened to the $300-$400 Rd trip stuff:o. It's been a long time since we checked:$

The airlines saying it's a gas thing? With the weak $$
the economy , etc I would have guessed the airlines would be trying to fill there seats, unless there being filled by the rich euro's.

R.I.P.

Hi amazon

What the hell happened to the $300-$400 Rd trip stuff:o. It's been a long time since we checked:$

The airlines saying it's a gas thing? With the weak $$
the economy , etc I would have guessed the airlines would be trying to fill there seats, unless there being filled by the rich euro's.

R.I.P.

I remember paying about $600 for a roundtrip from Huntsville, AL through Atlanta, GA to Frankfurt, Germany and back... over the Christmas holidays 10 years ago... The airfare might have been a little cheaper if I'd driven to Atlanta and flown out from there, but the parking fees at Atlanta leaves much to be desired.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

nah, just a week off i have at the end of may. I haven't even begun thinking about WFFC yet..!

Trying to get flights that close to the travel dates can be expensive... Next time try a few months before... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban