Slappie

Vibrating panties

Story here

The following cautionary tale must surely rate in the top five of "most embarrassing things that can happen to you in public - ever". According to UK tabloid the Sun, a 33-year-old Welsh housewife ended up in hospital after wearing Ann Summers vibrating Passion Pants to her local Asda supermarket in Swansea.

Unfortunately, she became "so aroused by the 2½-inch vibrating bullet inside that she fainted" then "fell against shelves and banged her head". This prompted the attendance of the paramedics who "found the black leatherette panties still buzzing". Having disabled the orgasmatronic underwear, they then whisked the senseless shopper to hospital where she made a complete recovery. Staff handed her back the Passion Pants upon discharge, discretely concealed in a plastic bag.

To its credit, the Sun does not name the woman. We assume, however, that she will be shopping at her local Tesco for the next ten years or so, or until everyone in the Asda who witnessed her ordeal is dead or has succumbed to total amnesia - whichever comes soonest.

For the record, Ann Summers notes that Passion Pants are "Not for internal use". Now we know why. ®

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

hmm, i'll have to remember to warn the gals at my shows who purchase said product - to use with extreme caution while shopping....huh, who woulda thought!!!! :) ;)

--Aimee

I was just thinking; you ladies get all the cool toys. Us men can't strap on a pair of boxers and stroll around enjoying ourselves. Could you imagine if they had strap on vaginas.... ohh nevermind the mental image just made me throw up a bit in my mouth. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Slappie if you know where to look, there is a male's counterpart to the vibrating panties.

Vibrating panties are the bomb digati! Ladies, get the wireless ones... give you man the remote... hell, give a stranger the remote! B|

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

That women can have ......in this case and men don't have portable wearable stroll through the park boxers!!! :$

That is just so unfair. I now wanna play with a pair since goose gave me the idea. Chelle I'll buy you a pair if you let me control the remote. ;):ph34r:

Vibrating panties are the bomb digati! Ladies, get the wireless ones... give you man the remote... hell, give a stranger the remote! B|

That'd be fun if the remote could somehow be controlled by cellphone. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

That'd be fun if the remote could somehow be activated by a cellphone.

mmm... maybe you should google this... you may be surprised...:) But then, if memory serves me right, its on GSM frequency, and lots of cells are still not using it in the US... ;)
Remster

Slappie if you know where to look, there is a male's counterpart to the vibrating panties.

If it's anything like the shock device used on that mailman in Cheers one episode, I'll pass... :D:S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If it's anything like the shock device used on that mailman in Cheers one episode, I'll pass... :D:S

Ya know I don't care enough to search that hard for it. Now if you wanted to supply a link, I could click it but other then that no thanks. Oh and man noooooooo way for the Cheers episode. :|

Ya know I don't care enough to search that hard for it. Now if you wanted to supply a link, I could click it but other then that no thanks. Oh and man noooooooo way for the Cheers episode. :|

I have to admit though, watching that episode was one of the hardest I've ever laughed in my life... my abs hurt for a couple of days. :DB|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have to admit though, watching that episode was one of the hardest I've ever laughed in my life... my abs hurt for a couple of days. :DB|

Reminds me of the 'Drew Carey' episode, when Mimi was wearing a pair to the office and Drew, got hold of the remote! It got especially funny when, the new store owners stopped to talk with her. Laughed so hard I hurt!:D:D:D

Chuck

The best is that most if not all, even by different manufacturers work off of the same frequency. So, if you have a remote and are within 15' of someone wearing them...well then you have the chance of finding out who's got them on at the bar and who doesn't!! :)

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

The best is that most if not all, even by different manufacturers work off of the same frequency. So, if you have a remote and are within 15' of someone wearing them...well then you have the chance of finding out who's got them on at the bar and who doesn't!! :)

Ummm ... I've heard a *rumor* that a woman wore these to her college graduation a couple of years ago, giving the controller to a good friend. Apparently there were others in the crowd with the same plan, because the friend remembered pushing the button less than 10 times (one prolonged time as she walked and received), but the new graduate said they kept going off, and off, and off ...!