howdydo

A bit of Angst to vent.

How come no one has posted about the death at The Farm? Want to keep it hush or something?

Let's hear some info. You got any?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

From what I understand it wasn't a skydiving accident, it was an after hours incident. Since I wasn't there, I am not going to post anything second-hand other than that explanation.

I also understand that the incident is still being investigated by the authorities. Please remember that anything that is posted here is public record. I would recommend that people don't post hearsay and accusations in these forums.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What did happen?

----------------------------------------------------------
A young man fell in the swoop pond during the nite and drowned. Thats it.. no rumour ...first hand.

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Of course he doesn't know anything first-hand. He just spends most of his time on here looking for ways to make negative posts about The Farm. Hope you don't think it's escaping any of us.

Like Lisa said, post what you know or at least be honest about your motives. If I ban your IP, nobody at ASC will be able to access Dropzone.com. My guess is you don't care to much about the other skydivers around you at your DZ, but I do suggest you guys talk to each other a bit about the possible implications.
Safe swoops
Sangiro