pumperdude

Ouragan Suits important clarification!

Hello everyone,

My name is Eric Vigneault, I am in charge of sales and marketing for Ouragan Suits.

There is false information circulating about Ouragan Suits and I would like to clarify the situation.

In a thread that was posted here on DZ.com, it was written that our machines were auctioned off and that Ouragan was no longer in business. Unfortunately, many people actually think that we are definitely closed or going to very shortly.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE

...and the author of this message never contacted us in any way before posting his message online.

The commercial space we are leasing for our business was recently sold. The new owner decided to do well overdue renovations. Because of that, we had to stop production for a 3-week period. While this was going on, we had problems with some of our machines. These machines were auctioned off and we bought new ones.

We are now in our newly renovated office and production is 100% back and operational!

Now even though we could, we are not going to pursue this matter any further than writing this message, but since more than 1400 of DZ.com readers saw this faulty message, we would like your help to pass along this rectification to the skydiving community in order to correct the situation.

On a more personal note, I would like to take this opportunity to extend my Best Wishes to all of you for the Holiday Season…and lots of blue skies for the year to come!

Regards,

Eric Vigneault
Ouragan Suits Inc.
Sales & Marketing

Hi eveyone,

I am Nancy Tremblay, founder of Ouragan suits. Even though I am not actively working for Ouragan, I am still part of it.

I just want to give my 100% support to this beautiful and very successful company.

Just keep a close eye on Ouragan in 2009! It's now growing to another level and I am proud of its achivements.

Talk good, talk bad BUT talk about it!

Happy Holidays to all!

God Bless,

NAncy :-)
...Feel the Storm