PsychoBob

ECSC Memorial Beach Boogie Pics

Here's some pics from this weekend. I am trying to get the entire file loaded in the photo gallery but I am having some trouble with the download.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Wow! It looks like ya'll had an awesome time! I think I'm gonna put that boogie on my schedule for next year!!!!

It is a small boogie but we have a blast especially at the beach. Unfortunately I didn't get to jump becausethe parts for my rig didn't come in
and my shoulder still hurts. I had fun partying with everybody.

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Gary is going to put a Boogie DVD together:$..I hope he edits the RB initiation at the FloraBama..Hushpuppy and I would really appreciate that;):ph34r:. I saw what he put as an edit to Chuck's 1000th naked jump over lillian beach and holy cow!:$:P

I hope he edits the RB initiation at the FloraBama..Hushpuppy and I would really appreciate that.

No way baby! Thanks again for letting me wear your bra though it was a little tight!:P

I saw what he put as an edit to Chuck's 1000th naked jump over lillian beach and holy cow!

Like I told you, had you grabbed Bolas' and Chuck's dicks while they were naked on their bellies and made a " Hybrid Hybrid" it would have been a priceless video shot! The caption could have been
"Arch dammit, I'm taking you low!"B|

Gary is going to put a Boogie DVD together:$..I hope he edits the RB initiation at the FloraBama..Hushpuppy and I would really appreciate that;):ph34r:. I saw what he put as an edit to Chuck's 1000th naked jump over lillian beach and holy cow!:$:P

Katee sweetheart, you that WILL be in the video! What a GREAT weekend! Nothing we can do but have fun watching it over and over and over and over and over and over! After you left Sunday, I ended up with a broken leg (right Fibula)B|! I'll know tomorrow if it will require surgery.

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

After you left Sunday, I ended up with a broken leg (right Fibula)B|! I'll know tomorrow if it will require surgery.

Bill,
I was so upset to hear about that! Please let me know if there is anything that I can do! Heal up quick!
Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Here's some pics from this weekend. I am trying to get the entire file loaded in the photo gallery but I am having some trouble with the download.

Hey Bob! Those are great pictures! I just wish that we had pictures from the beach and the hot tub from Saturday night! :D

No, then again, I guess it's better that there is no evidence!

But really, those are great! Thanks for sharing them!

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Some good pictures there!

I see some of my old friends, like Timber and Caroline. I haven't been down there in a number of years, but boy were they fun times jumping at the Florabama... need to get back down there sometime!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***I haven't been down there in a number of years, but boy were they fun times jumping at the Florabama... need to get back down there sometime!

Come on down Bro, we'd love to see ya.

I might be out there this Friday for a short time, long enough to make one jump. Anyone game? I'm going to the beach to join a family reunion for the weekend and Friday early afternoon is all I can do...

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***I might be out there this Friday for a short time, long enough to make one jump. Anyone game? I'm going to the beach to join a family reunion for the weekend and Friday early afternoon is all I can do...

Hey Billy we normally don't have a plane on Friday. It comes in early Sat and leaves Sun. evening. However sometimes we get lucky.
Give Becky a call at 251-986-5618 and she can give you the scoop. We do sit around on friday evenings drinking beer and wishing we had a plane. Feel free to join us. B|
Adios Amigo,

***I might be out there this Friday for a short time, long enough to make one jump. Anyone game? I'm going to the beach to join a family reunion for the weekend and Friday early afternoon is all I can do...

Hey Billy we normally don't have a plane on Friday. It comes in early Sat and leaves Sun. evening. However sometimes we get lucky.
Give Becky a call at 251-986-5618 and she can give you the scoop. We do sit around on friday evenings drinking beer and wishing we had a plane. Feel free to join us. B|
Adios Amigo,

Well then... let's see if I can adjust my weekend to stop by on my way back home on Sunday! ;)

Katee sweetheart, you that WILL be in the video! What a GREAT weekend! Nothing we can do but have fun watching it over and over and over and over and over and over! After you left Sunday, I ended up with a broken leg (right Fibula)B|! I'll know tomorrow if it will require surgery.

So sorry to hear about your injury[:/]. Wishing you a speedy recovery. If it'll make ya laugh, I'm still flossing:ph34r::D:P. Don't forget you have a sombrero to decorate with a lil bobblehead dog with tape over his mouth and I need to come up with some jungle scene with some lovely things dangling from mine;):ph34r:.
That boogie was one of the most fun I've ever been to! Beautiful beach jumps all four days and the whuffos at both Lillian Beach and FloraBama treated us like rockstars.:D..and the comradity with all of those from Chester was awesome! I'll never forget Chuck's 1000th naked dive over the Gulf and his accuracy landing:ph34r:. Oh!!! My eyes! My eyes! I'm scarred for life!:D The CRWdawgs and BirdMen over the beach were awesome as wellB|

Surgery at 10am Wed to put 2 screws into the top of my right ankle:(! Looks like I'll be unable to jump for about 4 months:(:(:(. But I'll still hang around the DZ to spend quality time with everyone and learn what i can from the ground.B| Wish me luck!

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Dude..........You seem like a great recipient for my favorite phrase. "Skydiving is A LOT more fun when you don't hurt yourself." I'm sure you realize this by now. :D Heal quickly!

Thanks! I will do EXACTLY what the DR. says! Do not want to delay the healing time! I gather that you are in Iraq, if so keep your head down, I'd like to jump with you some day!B|

I gather that you are in Iraq, if so keep your head down, I'd like to jump with you some day!

Done and CEWTAINLY! I'm going to have to do the ECSC boogie again some day. I made it there in 2001 I think it was but didn't know that a hotel room at the beach is REQUIRED. Now...........I know! B|

Those are great pictures! I just wish that we had pictures from the beach and the hot tub from Saturday night! :D

No, then again, I guess it's better that there is no evidence!

But really, those are great! Thanks for sharing them!

Danielle

Pants down, or pants up??? I'm so confused!!!!!

What a great time. Sorry about your leg Hush.

How do ya like it Johnny?