Txflier

Wings question Articulated harness,back leg pads

Hey I just ordered a wings yesterday and was debating if I should spend the extra money for the articulated harness and the leg-back pads. I will probably have the rig for quit a while as I only have 55 jumps and will be jumping my 175 fusion for a while then will be able to use a 150 in my container. I plan on getting into Freeflying. Has anybody jumped one with and without these options. I figure over the span of three or four or more years I may have the container it might be well worth it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Feel free to PM me. B|
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

I just bought my first rig, and one of my sages said, "Find out if it's an articulated harness, as that affects the value."

My other sage explained it more to me. He said that when he first got an articulated harness, he didn't realize what the big deal was. But a few weeks after he bought it, he went back to his old (non-articulated) rig, and it felt stiff, uncomfortable, and constraining.

I can interpret this two ways. The first is, "If you don't have it, you won't miss it." The second is that, "If you do have it, you won't want to be without it." Given that it was one of the things I was told to look for in buying a new rig (and therefore affects resale value), I'll probably always want it.

Yes, you want articulated harness. It is probably the first option yo want on your rig.

Some websites advertise the wings to make it look really cheap, they do this by not including articulated harness in the price. Articulated harness is one of the most important parts of the rig. I imagine when it comes time to resell the rig you will find out how imoportant.

Pay the extra money for that.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

the articulated harness if you RW you don't miss it, if you going to free fly it really help lot conformable make transition easier, but you can do with out no problem I think extra leg pad they make your container lot more conformable under canopy or hard opening, you well not regret getting the extra pad.
"A peaceful heart leads to a healthy body; jealousy is like cancer in the bones ..."

the articulated harness if you RW you don't miss it, if you going to free fly it really help lot conformable make transition easier, but you can do with out no problem I think extra leg pad they make your container lot more conformable under canopy or hard opening, you well not regret getting the extra pad.

Thanks everybody I decided to go with the articulated Harness and get the padding. Figure I'll just go sell some plasma to pay for the extras. LOL ;)
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.