Fast

Headed to CA...

So I'm gonna be out at perris ThuNight/Fri/Sat to do some jumping and tunnel time...

Anything fun going on? Figure I will find a RW organizer but still :P

Oh and say hi if you see me :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Hey you, I'll be flying in Perris' tunnel on Saturday.
Also, a group of friends is going to be in the Bombshelter getting an early start on my B-day...yeah! If we run into each other, please come on over for a hug. We will keep a seat open for you...just please stay away from my ankles! :ph34r:

So you decided? You are in the tunnel and we are meeting at the Bombshelter? I am REALLY REALLY REALLY going to try to be there. I NEED to be there. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

So you decided? You are in the tunnel and we are meeting at the Bombshelter? I am REALLY REALLY REALLY going to try to be there. I NEED to be there. . .

Yes, it's easier to meet there, don't you think? We all live so far from each other. I am going into the tunnel earlier with Dom and Bill (if we can find a fourth). I'll be done by 5:30, so I can wait for everyone to finish jumping if we want to get dinner and drinks.

Btw, you'd better make it there, girlie. I REALLY miss you! :)

I am pretty sure at this point that I will be there. . .I just needed confirmation as to where to go. . .

And sorry for hijacking your thread, just come have fun and party with VSG and me and Gia. . .and the rest of our gang. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

just come have fun and party with VSG and me and Gia. . .

...and chopped liver will be around too!:|
Back among the living...>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Hey you, I'll be flying in Perris' tunnel on Saturday.
Also, a group of friends is going to be in the Bombshelter getting an early start on my B-day...yeah! If we run into each other, please come on over for a hug. We will keep a seat open for you...just please stay away from my ankles! :ph34r:

haha maybe you should get out some body armor for your ankle.. :):o

j / k :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

haha maybe you should get out some body armor for your ankle.. :):o

j / k :)

:D What has my ankle ever done to you? LMAO...I think that I'll pass on wearing the body armour this time and just take my chances. :)
Frenchy aka Chopped Liver ~ See you soon....bwahahaha!

Skyyhi ~ Wooohoo...looking forward to seeing you and Gia and everyone! Btw, please tell Ed (Islandcool). He needs to be there on Saturday, too. :)

Rosa I sent him an e-mail. . .he will let me know by tomorrow. . .

Frenchy, I was only mentioning the girls because, well, they are my girls. . .You of course are the french dude with the cool goggles. . .I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bringing a camera this time. . .even if it is only my phone. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Ro, PM sent to Evelyn. . .see you Saturday. . .I'll definitely be there. . .

Love ya girlie. .
FGF #6
Darcy

we had a couples day off in between events at Perris, so we chilled for a while after spending way too much time in the tunnel one day :S and checked out the coast North of San Diego (delmar I think? damm, I cant remember the name...). We also checked out the paragliders launch point in Lajola (again, I think it was the name)
Remster