psychoswooper

How about this one?

HERE is the real question......
WHO did the gear check before that person started jumping at that DZ....... It has to be an original seal. has that person been jumping at the same DZ for the last 2 years? if so....... well, i bet they need to find a new rigger......
if not, well it's like i said at first, dont pencil without permission.....
I know 2 years is just stupid, there's no reason even if buying a used rig i'd have it unpacked and inspected before i ever had it packed the first time.......
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

i have jumped with joe about a year ago. if all is true then shouldnt is rig been checked???Maybe this isn't joes rig and just pure speculation from 3 people. But i do know the reserve is not 2 years old. And if the rig was brought back with the original seal!! How is this possible? A cutaway was performed less than 4 months ago in this rig...Just seems like shit is starting on whitley again. You need to know the past drama to understand this crap
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If the rigger put the seal on correct (and it sounds like it from what you have said) you cant fake it with out tell tail signs.... it's funny i have been all over and the ONLY place i have been so far that has looked at the rig it's self has been Z-Hills... all of the others have been bring me the packing data card.....
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Thats how it should be.. Maybe the truth wil be told sooner or later at present just going of jumpers at the DZ have said to whitley regarding this matter..But making accusations on DZ.com without backing up the data seems pretty stupid. Also, i know for a fact the rig in question and 2 years is bullshit total bullshit. So maybe with pics and a seal that has not been broken will clarify all of this...The previous seal was broken on a cutaway in February so i will be very suprised to see a similar seal on this particular rig.If you wnat Pm me and i will give you details why i was kicked off this DZ and whitley chose not to jump there anymore..
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

not been in the sport long enough but it seems like this dzo seems like she is lonely. Needs to get a life. I made 1 jump there and to be honest was not that impressed..Made a tandem with a guy called eric i believe. tallish guy. Smoked one with him after the jump. If your all about safety, then you need to look into your own Dz befoe making accusations aginst people..Just my 2 cents worth

not been in the sport long enough but it seems like this dzo seems like she is lonely. Needs to get a life. I made 1 jump there and to be honest was not that impressed..Made a tandem with a guy called eric i believe. tallish guy. Smoked one with him after the jump. If your all about safety, then you need to look into your own Dz befoe making accusations aginst people..Just my 2 cents worth

hummmmmmm...... DONT BUY IT......

look at this persons other post and it's right below who's post??????? shreks (some one have it out for you? :D)..... yee haa DRAMA.....:D:D:D
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Seems really weard that you ARE MAKING ACCUSATIONS about something with out asking the person you are accusing.

I did ask the person, (the friend)

The rig owner blames the "friend", The "friend" blames the rig owner. Somebody is lying to me. Somebody forged my signature- more than once. Both can't be telling the truth, unless they took turns forging:)
My statement on the 2 yr old pack job was based on the data on the card. Date of MY last REAL packjob. Maybe the pack job wasn't 2 yrs old, maybe it was packed the day before it got jumped If the rig had been repacked since my last REAL repack, the new or additional data card is missing from the rig.
To my knowledge the owner of the rig hasn't jumped here -or anywhere in a very long time, which was why he loaned his rig out,

If you know the history of the rig, perhaps you could help locate any such missing data card. But I don't know why the owner would give me a data card with signatures that HE has allegedly forged & not one with more recent unforged signatures on it, just doesn't seem to make sense.

Of course the rig didn't have a seal-- it was brought to me unpacked. The age of the pack job is not that important actually. It's the FACT that my signature was forged multiple times.

If the owner did it, shame on him

If the "friend" did it, shame on him